Anchor University Admission Applications Are Now Open for 2019/2020 Session:
- Anchor University Admission Applications Are Now Open for 2019/2020 Session:
- Anchor University Admission Application Invitation
- Available Programmes at Anchor University
- How To Apply for Anchor University Undergraduate Admission
LATEST UPDATE: Anchor University’s 2nd Screening Exercise holds on September 7th & 14th. in Lagos and 17 Locations Nationwide. See details below.
About Anchor University
Anchor University is a private, faith-based university anchored on Christian principles, with the aim of integrating strong moral principles into the learning experiences of the students. It is duly licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The University is located at Ayobo, Ipaja in Lagos State.
Anchor University Admission Application Invitation
Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates who sat for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME); those who chose Anchor University as 1st or 2nd choice or wish to change to Anchor University, Lagos.
Direct Entry/Transfer to 200 Level is also available.
Direct Entry Requirements
Interested candidates with any of the following certificates, are qualified to apply: OND, A’ Level, JUPEB, NCE and other equivalent certificate.
Available Programmes at Anchor University
DEGREE PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE FOR THE 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION:
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND SCIENCE EDUCATION
- BSc. Biology
- BSc. Biochemistry
- BSc. Chemistry
- BSc. Computer BScience
- BSc. Mathematics
- BSc. Microbiology
- BSc. Physics
- BSc. Information Technology
- BSc. Physics with Electronics
- BSc. Biotechnology
- BSc. Industrial Chemistry
- BSc. Geology
- BSc. Applied Geophysics
- BSc. (Ed) Chemistry
- BSc. (Ed) Biology
- BSc. (Ed) Mathematics
- BSc. (Ed) Physics
- BSc. (Ed) Computer BScience
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- BSc. Accounting
- BSc. Business Administration
- BSc. Economics
- BSc. Mass Communication
- BSc. Political BScience
- BSc. International Relations
- BSc. Banking and Finance
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- BA. Christian Religious Studies
- BA. English and Literary Studies
- BA. History and Diplomatic Studies
- BA. French
Also See: JAMB Subject Combination for all Courses
How To Apply for Anchor University Undergraduate Admission
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Create an account by clicking the Click To Applybutton and filling the pre-registration form that would be displayed.
- NOTE: You are to use a VALID email address and a choice password.
- Check your mail to activate the account you created.
- Log on with the email address and password you created.
- Once successful, click on the programme of your choice
- Fill the Application Form in steps and save.
- You will be required to pay a NON REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE.
- After successful payment, print the receipt.
- Take note of your Application Number which will be used for subsequent logins.
- Complete the application form and print the summary.
You are to check your mail regularly for notification of invitation for Screening
If you have been invited for screening, follow the instruction below:
- Click on the screening invitation link sent to your mail
- Log on with your Application Number and password and follow the steps.
Also See: Anchor University JUPEB Admission
For schedule of school fees, click the link below:
Also See: Anchor University Academic Calendar
Anchor University’s 2nd Screening Exercise holds on September 7th & 14th, 2019 in Lagos and 17 Locations Nationwide.
Screening of all prospective candidates begins by 9:00am.
- Anchor University, Lagos
- Deeper Life High School, Ibadan
- Deeper Life High School, Ilorin
- Deeper Life High School, Akure
- Deeper Life High School, Abeokuta
- Deeper Life High School, Benin
- Deeper Life High School, Port-Harcourt
- Deeper Life High School, Warri
- Deeper Life High School, Calabar
- Deeper Life High School, Owerri
- Deeper Life High School, Onitsha
- Deeper Life High School, Enugu
- Deeper Life High School, Abuja
- Deeper Life High School, Lafia
- Deeper Life High School, Yola
- Deeper Life High School, Kaduna
- University of Jos.
For further enquiries, please contact:
09050500021 or 09061223042 or email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org