About American University of Nigeria (AUN)
The American University of Nigeria (AUN) was established in 2003 by Nigeria’s former Vice President His Excellency, Atiku Abubakar along with other local and international statesmen and academic leaders. The institution was conceived as Africa’s first Development University. Its mission is to pioneer service learning and build leaders who will be prepared to tackle societal concerns. Located in Yola, Adamawa State, the University is a world-class career-oriented institution missioned to be an agent of change in the development of the region. AUN has a strong commitment to providing the skills and the leadership essential to solving the continent’s critical social and economic problems.
American University of Nigeria (AUN), Yola Admission List
American University of Nigeria (AUN), Yola admission list for the 2015/2016 academic session is out and has been officially released by the school authorities. The list is the admission list for the 2015/2016 academic session. Candidates that took part in the 2015/2016 screening exercise of American University of Nigeria (AUN) are hereby informed to check their names.
The authorities of American University of Nigeria (AUN), Yola has released the admission list of candidates admitted into various Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes for 2015/2016 Academic Session.
The following candidates have been selected for admission into AUN based on their 2015 JAMB UTME scores.
They are also qualified for the AUN Scholarships examination scheduled to take place in six centers nationwide, on Saturday, August 1, 2015.
How To Check American University of Nigeria (AUN) 2015/2016 Undergraduate Admission List:
Prospective candidates can check the document below for their admission status:
AUN Accomodation (See Photos)
The University provides a variety of residence hall spaces that are designed to enhance the academic experience at AUN.
- Rosaria Volpi – Female Dorm
- Gabrielle Volpi – Male Dorm
- Residence Hall AA – Female Dorm
- Residence Hall BB – Male Dorm
- Residence Hall CC – Female Dorm
- Residence Hall DD – Female Dorm
- Residence Hall EE – Male Dorm
- Residence Hall FF – Male Dorm
These living/learning centers provide comfortable living spaces that encourage academic success, respect for one another, personal growth and responsibility, and a commitment to one’s community. Our halls are supervised 24 hours a day with a trained Resident Director staff and a group of trained Student Residence Assistants who all contribute to the overall development of student residences. The staff is responsible for providing a series of hall activities and programs to enhance the overall living experience at AUN.
The options at AUN are:
- Triple Room W/O Facilities. This type has 3 students in a room without toilet and bathroom.
- Double Room W/O Facilities. This type has 2 students in a room without toilet and bathroom;
- Triple Room With Facilities. This type has toilet and bathroom and is meant for 3 students;
- Double Room W/Facilities. This type has toilet and bathroom and is meant for 2 students.
General bathrooms and toilets provided down the halls are shared by students who occupy Rooms Without Facilities (W/O).
Only Triple rooms with facilities are available for first semester fresh students.
After the first semester, students are at liberty to select from any of the available categories.
Meal Plan Options:
- 7 Meals (1 Meal Plan) means a student wishes to dine only once in a day or 7 times a week;
- 14 Meals (2 Meal Plan) means a student wishes to dine twice a day or 14 times a week;
- 21 Meals (3 Meal Plan) means a student wishes to dine trice a day or 21 times a week.
AUN restricts daily meal swipes based on meal plan options. Students are therefore, advised to be properly guided before selecting a meal plan. Students may also be allowed to ‘top-up’ meal units when their meal plans are exhausted. This is however, subject to the fulfillment of conditions set in that regard.
Generally, it is mandatory for all students who sign up for housing to subscribe to a meal plan – except if waived by the Dean of Student Affairs.