The management of Alvan Ikoku College of Education wishes to inform Returning students that they should do the following before access into the College.
- Log on toalvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on STUDENT PORTAL
- Type your Reg Number or portal ID(number) in the space for username, and password in the space for password. Submit.
- Click on undertaking form to print the form for undertaking which must be duly signed and sworn at the high court.
- Click on generate invoice to get your RRR number.
- Select Others for payment of damage fee.
- Select Student registration for payment of outstanding school fees
- For payment of 2016/2017 school fees, Select service type as follows;
Degree regular student
NCE regular student.
NCE sandwich student.
Degree sandwich student
- Select your level to generate amount.
- Fill the necessary information such as Name, Dept., School etc
- Submit to generate your RRR number and print.
- Take your printout to designated banks and pay using the RRR number.
- Ensure that the RRR number is used for your payment.
- Return to the portal to confirm your payment.
- Go to your department with proofs of payment made as well as the undertaking form duly signed for further clearance (Submission).
- Collect your class admit card from your department.
The above must be done before entry into the premises i.e
PAYMENT OF ALL FEES OWED.
Students are not ALLOWED to write exams without complete adherence to the above.
Students who have no PORTAL ID in the AIFCE database are advised to Log on toalvanikoku.edu.ng
Click on STUDENT PORTAL to fill the student personal information form correctly first before continuing with the PROCESS FLOW for returning students.
Students should access their hostel accommodation from 18th NOV. 2016