AIFCE NCE Admission Lists Released: The Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE), Owerri first and second batch admission lists of candidates admitted into its various NCE programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session are out.
How to Check Alvan Ikoku NCE Admission List on School Portal
Candidates that participated in the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) post UTME screening can now check their admission status. See how to check the AIFCE NCE Admission Lists below:
- Visit the Alvan Ikoku College of Education admission status checking portal at https://app.alvanikoku.edu.ng/verify.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Then, click on ‘Continue’ button to access your admission status.
How to Check Alvan Ikoku NCE Admission List on JAMB CAPS
You can also access Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education admission status (for NCE) on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
Congrats on your admission.