Alvan Ikoku College of Education (Alvan Ikoku) Direct Entry admission list for the 2017/2018 session is out – See how to check your admission status below.
This is to inform all aspirants of Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education that the management of the institution has released the Direct Entry Admission List for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The names of admitted candidates have been made available online on the school’s official portal.
How To Check Alvan Ikoku Direct Entry Admission List
Candidates are to click on the link below to access the names of admitted candidates;
Alvan Ikoku Direct Entry Admission List -2017/2018
Successful candidates should take the following steps for their registration process
1. Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Invoice.
2. Proceed with your invoice to Alvan Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
3. Pay the Acceptance Fee with your IPR invoice .
4. Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
5. Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification
- JAMB Result Slip
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Passport Photograph
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee.
- All printed screening documents.
- Open your files with the screening officers.