AKSU Post UTME 2021/2022: How to Know if You are Eligible for AKSU Admission Screening Exercise
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) has started selling their Post UTME and Direct Entry admission screening exercise application forms for the 2021/2022 academic session. The AKSU post UTME form can be obtained online and the screening exercise has been scheduled as detailed on the webpage accessible via the link below.
To be eligible for the Post UTME screening, you must have scored 160 and above in the last UTME examination and chose Akwa Ibom State University as their First Choice institution as well as Direct Entry Applicants.
Required AKSU Cut-off Mark:
You need to set aside ₦2,000 for the screening fee as well.
Documents needed include the following and depend on the candidate:
- 2021 UTME Result slip showing candidate’s photograph in colour.
- 2021 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result and Scratch Card(s) details as may be applicable.
- Diploma, NCE or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness from approved Government Hospital.
All uploaded documents must be clear and readable. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.