AKSU Post UTME 2018/2019: How to Know if You are Eligible for AKSU Admission Screening Exercise
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) has started selling their Post UTME and Direct Entry admission screening exercise application forms for the 2018/2019 academic session. The AKSU post UTME form can be obtained online and the screening exercise has been scheduled as detailed on the webpage accessible via the link below.
To be eligible for the Post UTME screening, you must have scored 160 and above in the last UTME examination and chose Akwa Ibom State University as their First Choice institution as well as Direct Entry Applicants.
Required Cut-off Mark:
You need to set aside ₦2,000 for the screening fee as well.
Documents needed include the following and depend on the candidate:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- 2018 UTME result printout.
- 2018 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Diploma, NCE orA-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
All uploaded documents must be clear and readable. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
As for the screening exercise, you are to appear at the venue with the following:
- Three (3) copies of 2018 UTME result slip or Direct Entry registration slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
- Three (3) copies of AKSU Photocard (Post-UTME or Direct Entry) screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of Registration.