AKSU Admission List Released for 2020/2021
AKSU Admission List has been released for all UTME students who wrote their Post UTME screening examinations. The management and school authorities of Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) have released the 2020/2021 Merit (1st Batch) Admission List.
This is to announce to all the prospective students of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) that the management of the institution has released the admission list, containing the names of candidates admitted into the university’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year.
How to Check AKSU Admission List and Confirm Admission Status
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission. Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Also See: How to pay AKSU Acceptance Fee
After Admission, What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that AKSU is requiring to be paid as an acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay AKSU’s acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
Recommended: How to Pay AKSU Acceptance Fee
- The next information you need to find out is AKSU school fees for your course or faculty so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to AKSU’s student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school. This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc. You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even in your faculty.
- Next, it is important that you read and properly acquaint yourself with AKSU’s academic and general rules and regulations to avoid falling into any trap that could lead to your expulsion or any other detrimental punishment.
- After you have completed all the necessary payments and registration, it is a good idea to get your faculty and departmental lecture timetables as soon as possible so that you can start attending lectures. Attending lectures will set you up for a smooth academic career in AKSU.
- Finally, don’t hesitate to ask lecturers and administrative staff in your new school questions and seek advice from them. It is better to be seen as naive and ignorant, than it is to make unnecessary mistakes and waste time doing things wrongly. Also, try to make friends with some of the best students in senior classes and higher levels, so that you can start getting the best tips for navigating and thriving in the school from them.
Congratulations on your admission. All the best!
If the current trends continue, it is expected that AKSU will become the melting pot where knowledge meets industry; a collaborative environment for learning and industry; a university that extends the frontiers of knowledge in every field of human endeavour through research, innovation and deliberate enquiry; a leader in the provision of facilities for advanced research and applied technology. The University is preparing to open its doors to its pioneer students in the 2010/2011 academic year.