AKSU Acceptance Fee Payment, Screening and Registration Guidelines as released by the school authorities for all respective newly admitted students for the 2018/2019 academic session can be seen below:
Also See: How to Check AKSU Admission List
AKSU Screening and Registration for New Students
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) that the management of the institution has released the screening and registration requirements for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All First Year students and those who deferred admission in the 2017/2018 session are directed to go to their Faculties for screening and registration with the following documents:
- Acceptance fee and school fee receipts
- Original and photocopies of the result(s) tendered for admission
- On-line computer print-out of O’Level Statements of Results (Note that Statements of Results from schools/institutions will not be accepted)
- 2018/2019 JAMB Admission Letter
- 2018/2019 JAMB Result slip
- Six (6) passport photographs
- All other credentials which were presented during the 2018/2019 Post-UTME screening exercise, viz:
- Sworn Affidavit of Age Declaration/Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
- Reference letter from a person of good standing in the society
- Six (6) file jackets.
Faculty Officers are please directed to guide the new students properly to ensure compliance. Please all first year students are to also note that, after the screening exercise at the faculty, the cleared students are to proceed to the department and get a list of courses for online registration at the ICT directorate.
N/B: Without Online Course registration your registration process is incomplete.
Earlier: AKSU Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Guidelines
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) has released the procedure for the payment of acceptance fee by the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted students.
Below are steps to follow for payment/registration on the School portal for the acceptance fee:
- Visit the school portal at: http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Click the “Register Now” button.
- Click “Admission”.
- Then select “Bio Data”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click “Verify”.
- Click the “click to make payment link” on the right side of the page
- Finally, print the pre-analysis slip and take the slip to the Bank.
Please, note that all payment should be made through the e-transact platform.
BIO DATA REGISTRATION
- After payment, follow steps 1-5 again
- Then click the “>” sign on the right end of your screen.
- Fill the Bio data form to obtain an access code which will be used throughout the duration of your study. Kindly note it down.
7th September 2018.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.