AKSU Academic Calendar and Resumption Date: Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) has published the academic calendar for the 2018/2019 academic session. The academic calendar has been approved by the Senate of Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU).
Latest: AKSU Revised 1st Semester Academic Calendar, 2018/2019
The AKSU 1st Semester Revised Academic Calendar was considered and approved by the Senate of the University at her 22nd Emergency meeting on Wednesday, the 13th of February 2019.
By this notice, all students are expected to resume on Monday, the 18th of February 2019 for the commencement of the first semester of their studies.
A detailed breakdown of the calendar can be found below:
1) All students resume Monday, 18/02/2019
2) Registration/Lectures resume for all students Tuesday, 19/02/2019
3) Orientation for New Students Thursday 21/02/2019
4) End of Orientation for New Students Saturday, 23/02/2019
5) Inter-Denominational Service Sunday, 24/02/2019
6) End of Registration for All Students Friday, 08/03/2019
7) Late Registration for All Students Begins Monday, 11/03/2019
8)End of Late Registration for All Students Friday, 15/03/2019
9) Matriculation Friday, 05/04/2019
10) Good Friday Friday, 19/04/2019
11) Easter Monday Monday, 22/04/2019
12) End of Lectures for All Students Friday, 10/05/2019
13) First Semester Examinations Begin Monday, 13/05/2019
14) End of First Semester Examinations Friday, 24/05/2019
15) Students Depart Saturday, 25/05/2019
Signed: Mr. John E. Udo
Earlier: AKSU Resumption Date
When is AKSU resumption date? The academic Calendar shows a break down of Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) academic events for the 2018/2019 academic session. According to the calendar newly admitted students are expected to resume on Monday, the 19th of November 2018 for the commencement of the first semester of their studies. Old students are expected back on Monday, 26th of November 2018.
Below are the resumption schedule for all categories of students:
- Newly admitted students are to resume on campus on Monday, 19th November 2018.
- New students are to commence registration on Tuesday, 20th November 2018.
- Returning students are to resume on Monday, 26th November 2018.
- Returning students will commence registration on Tuesday, 27th November 2018.
The rest of activities for the rest of the semester are available on the academic calendar. The University management therefore expects all students and other members of the University community to adhere to this schedule.
Earlier: AKSU Academic Calendar, 2018/2019 Session
This is to inform all the students of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) that the Management of the institution has released the academic calendar for the 2018/2019 academic session. The detailed breakdown can be found below:
AKSU First Semester Academic Calendar, 2018/2019
|1||Arrival of New Students||Monday, 19th November 2018|
|2||Registration of New Students Begins||Tuesday, 20th November 2018|
|3||Arrival of Old Students||Monday, 26th November 2018|
|4||Lecture begins for New Students||Tuesday, 27th November 2018|
|5||Registration of Old Students Begins||Tuesday, 27th November 2018|
|6||Orientation for New Students Begins||Thursday, 29th November 2018|
|7||End of Orientation for New Students||Saturday, 1st December 2018|
|8||Inter-Denominational Service||Sunday, 2nd December 2018|
|9||Lecture begins for Old Students||Tuesday, 4th December 2018|
|10||Swearing-in of Members of Students Union Executive||Wednesday, 5th December 2018|
|11||Christmas Break||Monday, 24th December 2018|
|12||End of Christmas Break||Friday, 4th January 2019|
|13||Lectures Resume||Monday, 7th January 2019|
|14||End of Registration for All Students||Friday, 25th January 2019|
|15||Late Registration Begins for All Students||Monday, 28th January 2019|
|16||End of Late Registration for All Students||Friday, 8th February 2019|
|17||Matriculation||Friday, 22nd February 2019|
|18||First Semester Examination Begins||Monday, 25th March 2019|
|19||First Semester Examination Ends||Friday, 5th April 2019|
|20||Students Depart||Saturday, 6th April 2019|
Mr. John E. Udo