Akanu Ibiam Fed Poly Uwana HND admission form is on sale for the 2020/2021 session. See how to apply below.
This is to notify the general public that the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Uwana is inviting candidates with National Diploma qualifications who have completed the appropriate period of industrial attachment to apply for Higher National Diploma programmes of Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Ebonyi State.
AVAILABLE COURSES: AKANU IBIAM FED POLY UWANA HND
- AVAILABLE COURSES: AKANU IBIAM FED POLY UWANA HND
- ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- METHOD OF APPLICATION
The available courses are as follows:
FULL-TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) BUSINESS-BASED COURSES:
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
FULL-TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) SCIENCE-BASED COURSES:
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural Technology
- Food technology
- Ceramics and Glass Technology
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
- Agric Extension and Management
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
PART-TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) COURSES:
- Business Administration and Management,
- Office Technology and Management,
- Library and Information Science,
- Public Administration,
- Marketing and Computer Science.
Candidates must be holders of National Diploma in the relevant field of study. Also the candidates with CGPA of 2.5 and above must have completed one year Industrial Training. Candidates with CGPA of less than 2.5 must have completed two years Industrial Training.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should visit the Polytechnic’s Website: and complete the on-line Admission Screening
The Application Fee for HND Full and Part-Time is Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00).
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
1. Candidates should visit the school website: http://portal.polyunwana.net/screeningapplication.aspx.
2. Under Application forms/Results, click on Online Application Forms.
3. Select your programme type and provide your Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
4. Print the Invoice page that pops out.
5. Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
6. After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
7. Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
8. Proceed to fill your details accurately.
BASIC SCREENING DOCUMENTS:
Screening will be done online. The following basic documents are required for the online screening. Other required documents are listed on the Polytechnic website and the application form.
- O’Level statement of result.
We wish all applicants success in the screening as well as their studies in Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Ebonyi State.
C. C. IGWEONU (MRS) DEPUTY REGISTRAR (ADMISSIONS)
for : REGISTRAR