Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Poly Uwana post-UTME form and admission screening exercise details for the 2021/2022 academic session have been announced. The application cost is ₦2000. See further details below;
Poly Unwana Post-UTME Screening Form – 2021/2022 Registration Details
All aspirants of Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Poly Uwana are hereby informed that the management of the institution has announced the 2021/2022 Post-UTME screening exercise.
Interested Candidates who participated in the 2021 UTME are invited to apply for online screening for admission into Full-Time National Diploma programmes Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Ebonyi State.
ELIGIBILITY FOR POLY UNWANA POST-UTME
Interested Candidates who participated in the 2021 UTME are invited to apply for online screening for admission into Full-Time National Diploma programmes.
AVAILABLE COURSES OFFERED IN THE POLYTECHNIC
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management
- Library and Information Science
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) SCIENCE-BASED COURSES:
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural Technology
- Ceramics and Glass Technology
- Food Technology
- Horticulture and Landscape Technology
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
How to Apply Poly Uwana Post-UTME Screening
The Application Fee for post UTME is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
1. Candidates should visit the school website: http://portal.polyunwana.net/screeningapplication.aspx
2. Select your programme type and provide your ND REG No/Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
3. Print the Invoice page that pops out.
4. Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
5. After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
6. Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
7. Proceed to fill your details accurately.
Basic Screening Documents:
The following basic documents are required for the online screening. Other required documents are listed on the Polytechnic website and the application form.
(i) Original copy of 2021 JAMB UTME Result.
(ii) Original copy of O’level Result(s).