Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana admission lists for National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. See details on how to check your admission status below.
This is to inform the general public that the management of Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana has released the list of candidates offered admission into various National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
To check your admission status, follow the steps stated below.
How to Check Akanu Ibiam Fed Poly Unwana Admission List
- Go to Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana admission status checking portal at http://portal.polyunwana.net/Modules/Admissions/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Enter your application number which will be found in the acknowledgment slip you printed out during registration, e.g. APP/HND/00001 OR APP/ND/00001.
- It will redirect you to generate an invoice for payment of a sum of #1500.
- After generating the invoice print it out, then go to any bank of your choice and make your payment,
- Lastly, confirm your admission status by going back to the school portal again http://portal.polyunwana.net/Modules/Admissions/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx and input your application number and your admission status will be displayed.
Successful candidates should now proceed to accept the offer by paying the acceptance fee.
Congratulations to the candidates that made it to Unwana Poly ND and HND admission lists for the 2020/2021 academic session.