The management of Ajayi Crowther University (ACU), Oyo, has announced the date for the resumption of academic activities for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Latest: Ajayi Crowther Resumption Date for Returning Students
Sequel to the directive of the Federal Government and the National Universities Commission (NUC) on the re-opening of Universities, the University Management approved the resumption of returning students as follows:
1. Sunday, January 24, 2021
- Final year students in all Faculties
- 200 level students in all Faculties
2. Wednesday, January 27, 2021
- 300 level students in all Faculties
- 400 level Law Students.
3. However in view of the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic that is so devastating, all students are to undergo screening for Covid-19 virus for which the University has procured screening kits.
4. The cost for the screening test is Fifteen Thousand Naira (₦15,000.00) per student to be paid through the Ajayi Crowther University payment portal.
5. Every student must undertake the screening test before being allowed into the hostels.
6. Please NOTE that:
- No student will be allowed into campus after 6:00 pm when screening exercise will end every day.
- No returning student will be allowed after Sunday, January 31, 2021.
We, therefore, solicit for your prompt attention and compliance with the above directives. May the Lord grant you travelling mercies back to campus.
Adenike T. Fatogun (Mrs)
Earlier: Ajayi Crowther University Resumption Notice
Fresh students are to resume on Sunday, January 17, 2021 and report at the Modupe and Folorunso Alakija, Faculty of Law Auditorium
They must come along with evidence of payment of:
- Acceptance fee
- Accommodation fee
- Tuition fee
Each student must come along with the Digital chest X-ray with Radiologist’s Report and report at the Health Centre for the medical laboratory tests.
Each student must come with his/her supply of face masks and hand sanitisers as Covid-19 protocols must be strictly observed from the gate.
Please NOTE that wearing of face masks is compulsory for all staff and students as sanctions will be applied for non-compliance.
Returning students are to continue with their online lectures from home.
We pray that the good Lord will bless our parents and grant the students travelling mercies to the campus.