Ajayi Crowther University postgraduate admission form for the 2020/2021 session is on sale. See details on how to apply below.
LATEST UPDATE: The application deadline has been extended to Friday, January 29, 2021.
Applications are invited for admission into the various Postgraduate Programmes of the Ajayi Crowther University for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Ajayi Crowther University is the first Anglican University in Nigeria with a vision and mission founded on the ethics of’ hard work, justice, truth and honour. We raise Godly intellectuals under the state of art facilities, which include, best Law Faculty Complex in Nigeria, a well-equipped Library, conducive learning environment with up to date sporting facilities. Our products are successful both as private entrepreneurs and top-flight workers in the private and public sectors of the global economy.
Early bird Applicants, in the month of June, will be given rebate on completion of the admission process.
Candidates that did not choose Ajayi Crowther University as their first choice on their JAMB forms can also apply.
Candidates are to indicate their JAMB Registration Number, Score and O’Level results.
ACU charges the lowest fee(s) of all private Universities in Nigeria and this has been consistent since 2011. Fee(s) are payable in three (3) installments.
Like all faith-based Universities, ACU has strict rules on moral…
Payments, Application and Admission Letters are all processed online.
WHY CHOOSE ACU
• A serene, secured and conducive environment for learning
• Qualified and well-trained Professors and lecturers
• Regularity of Academic Calendar
• Annual awards for brilliant University scholars
• High Employability Percentage
• Private University with relatively lowest tuition fees
• Payment of Tuition fees in three instalments
• Professional Certifications such as ACCA, ICAN, CISCO, PMP, etc.
• Emphasis on Discipline, Morality and Spirituality
• Good, comfortable and affordable hostel accommodation for all Undergraduate and Postgraduate students
• State of the Art Facilities including well-equipped Library, Airconditioned Lecture Rooms, etc.
• Recreation Centre, Indoor and Outdoor sports
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- M.A. History
- M.A. Christian Religious Studies
- PGD Religious Studies
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- M.Sc. Business Administration
- PGD Business Administration
FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCES
- PGD Computer Science
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc. Microbiology
- M.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- M.Sc. Geology
A First Degree in a relevant programme, with a minimum of the second class honours degree of Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo or any other University recognized by the Senate of this University and the National Universities Commission (NUC).
However, each department may specify some additional entry requirement(s), subject to the approval of the Board of Postgraduate Studies and Senate.
Method of Application
Interested applicants are to visit this link: https://pgs.acu.edu.ng/index.php/application-form to begin the application process.