AIFCE Degree Admission List Released: The Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) Degree admission list for the 2018/2019 session has been released. See how to check your admission status below. Note that the UTME 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch as well as the Direct Entry 1st and 2nd batch admission lists are out.
How to Check Alvan Ikoku College of Education Degree Admission List
This is to inform the general public that the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri Degree (UTME / Direct Entry) first batch admission list is out. Candidates that participated in the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri 2018/2019 academic session Degree screening exercise can now check their admission status.
- Visit the Alvan Ikoku College of Education admission status checking portal at https://app.alvanikoku.edu.ng/verify.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Then, click on ‘Continue’ button to access your admission status.
Congratulations on your admission.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
AIFCE Registration Requirements for Those Admitted:
Successful candidates should take the following steps for their registration process ;
- Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Invoice.
- Proceed with your invoice to Alvan Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your IPR invoice .
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
- Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following: O’Levels, Birth Certificate, LGA Identification, JAMB Result Slip, Acknowledgement Slip, Passport Photograph, Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee and All printed screening documents.
- Open your files with the screening officers.
Thanks for your cooperation
Dr. (Mrs) M. N. Obasi