AFIT Admission List Update: The Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna admission list for National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. See how to check your admission status below.
The admission List of the Air Force Training Institute of Technology National Diploma programme for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released. This is to inform all candidates who participated in the 2021/2022 Post-UTME that they can proceed to check if their names are on the Provisional Admission list of successful candidates.
Also See: AFIT Resumption Date
How to Check AFIT Degree and ND Admission List
Follow the steps below to view your admission status;
- Log on to https://portal.afit.edu.ng/putme_result/chk_result_now
- Enter your Registration Number
- Select National Diploma as program
- Click on submit
- Your Admission status will show on your dashboard.
Also See: AFIT School Fees Schedule
How to Check and Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to JAMB portal at JAMB eFacility Portal. (We recommend you use a laptop or desktop computer or Chrome browser on your mobile phone.)
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Then locate and click on Check Admission Status.
- If the page only shows Welcome, do not worry. Just click on the options icon on your phone’s browser (located at the top right corner of the screen on Google Chrome) and change the view of the page from Mobile View to Desktop View.
- Click on Admission Status on the left panel.
- After your details have been successfully loaded, check if you have been given admission.
- If you have been given admission, you will notice that the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active. If not, the buttons will appear faint. You can now accept or reject your admission offer under your Admission Profile by clicking on the corresponding button.