AFIT Admission List Released: The Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna admission lists for Degree and National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session are out. See how to check your admission status below.
Also See: AFIT School Fees Schedule
AFIT Admission List
The management of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna has released the list of candidates offered admission into various National Diploma programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Also See: AFIT Resumption Date
How to Check AFIT Degree and ND Admission List
At the time of this publication, the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna has ONLY been uploaded on JAMB CAPS portal.
Follow the steps below to view your admission status;
How to Check and Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to JAMB portal at JAMB eFacility Portal. (We recommend you use a laptop or desktop computer or Chrome browser on your mobile phone.)
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Then locate and click on Check Admission Status.
- If the page only shows Welcome, do not worry. Just click on the options icon on your phone’s browser (located at the top right corner of the screen on Google Chrome) and change the view of the page from Mobile View to Desktop View.
- Click on Admission Status on the left panel.
- After your details have been successfully loaded, check if you have been given admission.
- If you have been given admission, you will notice that the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active. If not, the buttons will appear faint. You can now accept or reject your admission offer under your Admission Profile by clicking on the corresponding button.