Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (AEFUTHA) School of Nursing POST-BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME admission form is currently on sale for the 2021/2022 academic session. See details on how to apply below.
Admission Requirments for AEFUTHA Post-Basic Nursing Programme
- Interested candidates must possess five (5) credits in O’level results which includes English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology in not more than two(2) sitting in WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Please note that NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB.
- Candidate must present a coloured printout of the examination photo card at the venue of the examination.
NOTE: Midwifery Notification and the license are required during application.
How to Apply for AEFUTHA Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form
- Visit https://son.aefutha.gov.ng to create an account with your full name, email, phone no, username and password. However, you will be unable to login until your account is activated
- Visit https://www.remita.net and search for Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki (SONFETHA) admission form on the remita platform to generate a remita number using the GIFMIS CODE: 1000030435
- Kindly proceed to any commercial bank with the Remita generated number to make payment of #10,000 or simply pay on the remita platform using a debit card. Please obtain an e-receipt or teller from the bank or remita platform as this will be uploaded during registration
- Send proof of remita payments to Whatsapp: 09055425858 or 08169634390 or Email: email@example.com. After Confirmation of receipt, the account created in step 1 above will be activated and notification sent to the registered email and phone number.
- Proceed to https://www.son.aefutha.gov.ng to log in, complete registration and print out a coloured copy of an examination photo card which will be presented at the Examination Venue
- SALE OF FORMS COMMENCES: 08th Feb 2021
- SALE OF FORMS ENDS: 30th March 2021
- EXAM DATE: 31st March 2021
- EXAM VENUE: SONAEFUTHA 1 premises
- EXAM TIME: 8:00 am
- Phone: 08169634390
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please beware of fraudsters as the Management of SONAEFUTHA does not have an agent or representative who charges any amount of money for Admission