ADSU Admission List: The school management of Adamawa State University (ADSU) has released the admission list of UTME and Direct Entry candidates successfully admitted in the university for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All candidates that applied for admission and wrote ADSU Post UTME into the Adamawa State University (ADSU) for the 2018/2019 academic session can now check their admission status. ADSU admission list for the 2018/2019 has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check ADSU Admission List | UTME and Direct Entry
- How to Check ADSU Admission List | UTME and Direct Entry
- ADSU Admission Clearance and Result Verification Exercise
- How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- About ADSU
The names of admitted candidates are contained on the attached PDF documents below. You can view this directly or download on any pdf enabled device to view:
ADSU First Choice UTME Admission List
ADSU First Choice Direct Entry Admission List
ADSU Change of University UTME Admission List
ADSU Change of University Direct Entry Admission List
ADSU Admission Clearance and Result Verification Exercise
Candidates are to report on the 15th November 2018 at their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement.
Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue.
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- Original ‘O’ level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc)
- Diploma/NCE/IJMB results.
- Original copy of online screening form.
- Original JAMB admission letter.
Congratulations to all candidates whose names are on the ADSU admission list for 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
Adamawa State University (ADSU) was established in January 2002 by the Adamawa State University law No. 10 of 2001. The University is located in Mubi town, in the Northern Senatorial District of Adamawa State, Nigeria.
Mubi is geographically located within latitude 10.27 and longitude 13.28 and has an elevation of 1906 feet above sea level situated at the foot of the Mandara Mountains separating Nigeria from the Republic of Cameroun.
Adamawa State University, Mubi is the first State Government owned University in the North East sub-region of Nigeria. At present, the University has a total of 4, 600 undergraduate students and 384 pursuing Postgraduate Diplomas and higher degrees.