ADSU Admission List: The school management of Adamawa State University (ADSU) has released the admission list of UTME and Direct Entry candidates successfully admitted in the university for the 2019/2020 academic session.
LATEST UPDATE: Admitted candidates are to report at their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement from 27th January to 7th February, 2020. Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue.
All candidates that applied for admission and wrote ADSU Post UTME into the Adamawa State University (ADSU) for the 2019/2020 academic session can now check their admission status. ADSU admission list for the 2019/2020 has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check ADSU Admission List | UTME and Direct Entry
At the time of this publication, the list of admitted students has only been released on JAMB Portal. See the steps on how to check your admission status below.
How to Check and Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
Adamawa State University (ADSU) was established in January 2002 by the Adamawa State University law No. 10 of 2001. The University is located in Mubi town, in the Northern Senatorial District of Adamawa State, Nigeria.
Mubi is geographically located within latitude 10.27 and longitude 13.28 and has an elevation of 1906 feet above sea level situated at the foot of the Mandara Mountains separating Nigeria from the Republic of Cameroun.
Adamawa State University, Mubi is the first State Government owned University in the North East sub-region of Nigeria. At present, the University has a total of 4, 600 undergraduate students and 384 pursuing Postgraduate Diplomas and higher degrees.