Adeleke University admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released. Adeleke University Admission List can be accessed online.
Adeleke University Admission List Released
This is to inform all the candidates that sat for the Adeleke University post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into their various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check Adeleke University Admission List
The list of admitted candidates has been uploaded on JAMB CAPS Portal, follow the steps below to check your admission status.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to JAMB portal at JAMB eFacility Portal. (We recommend you use a laptop or desktop computer or Chrome browser on your mobile phone.)
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Then locate and click on Check Admission Status.
- If the page only shows Welcome, do not worry. Just click on the options icon on your phone’s browser (located at the top right corner of the screen on Google Chrome) and change the view of the page from Mobile View to Desktop View.
- Click on Admission Status on the left panel.
- After your details have been successfully loaded, check if you have been given admission.
- If you have been given admission, you will notice that the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active. If not, the buttons will appear faint. You can now accept or reject your admission offer under your Admission Profile by clicking on the corresponding button.
After Admission, What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that Adeleke University is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next information you need to find out is Adeleke University school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to Adeleke University’s student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school. This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc. You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even in your faculty.
- Next, it is important that you read and properly acquaint yourself with Adeleke University’s academic and general rules and regulations to avoid falling into any trap that could lead to your expulsion or any other detrimental punishment.
- After you have completed all the necessary payments and registration, it is a good idea to get your faculty and departmental lecture timetables as soon as possible so that you can start attending lectures. Attending lectures will set you up for a smooth academic career in Adeleke University.
- Finally, don’t hesitate to ask lecturers and administrative staff in your new school questions and seek advice from them. It is better to be seen as naive and ignorant, than it is to make unnecessary mistakes and waste time doing things wrongly. Also, try to make friends with some of the best students in senior classes and higher levels, so that you can start getting the best tips for navigating and thriving in the school from them.
Congratulations on your admission. All the best!