Adeleke University 2016/2017 Admission screening registration exercise is on! Apply Now!
Adeleke University was chartered by the Federal Government of Nigeria through the National Universities Commission (NUC) to operate as a private University. The University is fully residential to students and located in a serene environment, conducive for learning with highly qualified and committed members of staff, well equipped laboratories, classrooms, digital library and wireless internet facility on campus.
Admission Requirements For 2016/2017 Undergraduate Admissions.
01. 4 years BSc. Degree Programme
- Requisite O’Level Result (WASC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Current JAMB UTME Registration
02. 3 years BSc. Degree Programme
- A’Level / National Diploma (OND with at Least Lower Credit) / NCE (Merit) / IJMB/ JUPEB
- Registration with JAMB for Direct Entry Registration
03. 2 years Conversion Programme
- 4 years Post-Secondary Qualification (HND, BSc./ Chartered Institute Membership (ACA, ACIB, AICSAN etc)
04. Transfer Admission
- Initial Admission Documents into present University
- Official Transcript from present University to be sent directly to the Registrar.
DIRECT ENTRY: N5,000
Application/Transfer fee is payable to any of the following University Accounts:
University Form Accounts:
UNITY BANK: 0022941545
FIRST BANK: 2026924566
WEMA BANK: 0122041213
ZENITH BANK: 1012685393
University School Fees Accounts:
UNITY BANK: 0019484424
FIRST BANK: 2026924494
WEMA BANK: 0122041213
FACULTY OF ARTS
- English Studies
- Religious Studies.
- History and International Studies
FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Library Information Science
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science
- Biological Sciences
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
FACULTY OF LAW
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- Public Health
For more information on application periods and procedings call 08086020361, 08103614950, 08100734651, 08103614953 or any of the GSM NOS. attached to each programme.
TEL: 08068202021, 08060019561, 08032729862
Olusegun O. Ojo