ACU Exam Timetable: This is to inform all students of the Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) that the second semester, 2020/2021 academic session examinations will commence on July 5, 2021, and end on July 17, 2021.
The exam timetable can be gotten from the school website.
- COURSES WITH LARGE POPULATIONS SHOULD NOT BE TAMPERED WITH, VENUE ARRANGEMENTS PUT IN PLACE SHOULD BE FOLLOWED.
- ALL STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO BE AT THE EXAMINATION VENUES 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE EXAMINATION.
All students are strongly advised as follows:
- To check the university website regularly for updates on the examination timetable.
- Only those who have completed payment of their tuition fees will be given financial clearance to enable them to participate in the second-semester examination.
For more information, visit the school website at www.acu.edu.ng.
Also Note: ACU Dress Code
Our beloved students, you are enjoined to adhere strictly, at all times, to the Dress Code put in place by the University Authorities. You will be addressed the way you are dressed. Everybody in ACU deserves to be treated with respect, therefore dress well in conformity with the Dress Code. Remember that only students who comply with the Dress Code will be allowed entry into: Library, Lecture rooms, Bursary, Registry, Student Affairs, University Health Centre, Examination Halls, Community Services, Sunday Services and any Chaplaincy Programmes.
Please take note, the following are NOT acceptable:
- Tight, short, skirts and gowns above the knees (except for sporting purposes);
- Transparent and see-through dresses;
- Semi-naked Appearance: Wearing of ordinary underwear like singlet, sleeveless/spaghetti dresses that expose major parts of the body, etc.;
- Skirt which due to slitting, reveals sensitive parts of the wearer’s body, and stretch, banded and bandaged elastic material for skirt/gowns (lycra materials)
- Short and skimpy dresses, e.g. body hugs, show-me-your chest, spaghetti wears and dresses exposing sensitive parts of the body, backless, camisole only;
- Wearing of T-Shirts with obscene inscriptions and face caps;
- Shirts that reveal the wearer’s chest unduly;
- Sagging/Earth level/ yansy (use belt);
- Dread, Galax, Fadeout and Rough Coil Hair Cut, Bushy hair, unkempt appearance;
- Wearing of earrings by male students;
- wearing of multiple and bogus earrings by female students;
- Leggies/Geggies/Pencil trousers;
- Jeans/Tattered Jeans and any materials that look like jeans, Tight trousers, and all other forms of tight fitting clothing;
- Hair plaiting or weaving by male students;
- Wearing of bathroom slippers around the university premises;
- No bangles, beads, rings, etc. for male students; and
- Beards is not allowed, must be clean shaved;
- Students I.D. Card must be worn around the neck always;
- Tattoo with provocative writing or picture;
- Non-natural coloured hair is not allowed;
Please note that culprits will be sanctioned; therefore dress well in conformity with the ACU Dress Code.