Achievers University Post UTME and admission screening registration, screening date, application cost, eligibility and other relevant details for 2023/2024 Academic Session have been announced by the management of the university. See details on how to apply below.
Achievers University Admission Screening – 2023/2024 Registration Details
Achievers University, Owo was approved and licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2007. It commenced academic activities on 2nd April, 2008. The University, which is situated in a serene and conducive environment, has matriculated 13 sets of students and graduated nine sets of ‘Achievers’ who are making their marks in all spheres of human endeavours.
Achievers University is fully residential, offering security-conscious accommodation for all students on campus, with a full complement of facilities for comfort and functionality.
AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES FOR ACHIEVERS UNIVERSITY ADMISSION SCREENING
A. COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (CoSMAS)
(i.) B.Sc. Accounting
(ii.) B.Sc. Business Administration
(iii.) B.Sc. Economics
(iv.) B.Sc. Mass Communication
(v.) B.Sc. Political Science
(vi.) B.Sc. International Relations (including a three-month French language programme abroad)
(vii.) B.Sc. Public Administration
(viii.) B.Sc. Sociology
(ix.) B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
B. COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (CoNAS)
(i.) B.Sc. Microbiology
(ii.) B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
(iii.) B.Sc. Biochemistry
(iv.) B.Sc. Computer Science
(v.) B.Sc. Geology
(vi.) B.Sc. Plant Science and Biotechnology
C. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY (CoET)
(i.) B.Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
(ii.) B.Eng. Computer Engineering
(iii.) B.Eng. Telecommunications Engineering
(iv.) B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
(v.) B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
(vi.) B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
(vii.) B.Eng. Civil & Environmental Engineering
D. COLLEGE OF LAW (CoL)
(i.) LL.B – Bachelor of Laws
All the programmes are approved and accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC) and relevant professional regulatory agencies.
In a bid to foster excellence and dedication in its students, the university’s Governing Council has approved free tuition scholarships for the first three academic sessions in the following programmes: Accounting, Plant Science and Biotechnology, Business Administration, Industrial Chemistry, Economics, Biochemistry, Political Science, Geology, Public Administration, Human Anatomy, Sociology, and Human Physiology.
ACHIEVERS UNIVERSITY GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
A. UTME CANDIDATES
(i.) Candidates are required to have sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with the required minimum score as approved by NUC and JAMB.
(ii.) Applicant must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study. For LL.B., the five credit passes should include English Language and Literature in English. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Achievers University Cut-off Marks
- Nursing Science 190
- Medical Laboratory Science 150
- Human Physiology 140
- Human Anatomy 140
- Public Health 140
- Accounting 140
- Business Administration 140
- Economics 140
- Political Science 140
- International Relations 140
- Public Administration 140
- Sociology 140
- Criminology & Security 140
- Microbiology 140
- Computer Science 140
- Geology 140
- Industrial Chemistry 140
- Biochemistry 140
- Plant Science & Biotechnology 140
- Law 150
- Computer Engineering 150
- Biomedical Engineering 150
- Mechatronics Engineering 150
- Telecommunications Engineering 150
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering; 150
B. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
(i) DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (200 LEVEL)
As for A (ii.) above, but with 2 passes at either A-Level, JUPEB exam, HSC, ND or NCE, or ATS results in relevant discipline. Candidates are also expected to have purchased the Direct Entry JAMB form.
1. B.NSc., candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, hold at least two A-Level passes (Grades A – E) in Biology/Zoology and any one of Chemistry or Physics; OR the Registered Nursing Diploma Certificate (RN) of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria; OR a B.Sc. degree in any of the Biological Sciences at not lower than a Second Class Lower level.
2. B.Eng.programmes, candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, hold at least two A-Level passes, including Mathematics and Physics; OR National Diploma (Upper Credit) in Engineering.
3. LL.B., candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, have obtained two papers at Principal or Advanced level in HSC, GCE or JUPEB; OR an acceptable bachelor’s degree.
(ii) DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (300 LEVEL)
Candidates for these programmes should be holders of HND in their respective fields of study. HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics is acceptable for B.Sc. Computer Science. HND in Computer Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering is acceptable for B.Eng. Electrical and Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering and Biomedical Engineering.
Professional certificates such as ACA, ACIB, ACIS, ACIN and ACIT are acceptable for B.Sc. Business Administration or B.Sc. Accounting. This is in addition to A (ii.) above.
Achievers University Post UTME Screening Date
Achievers University, Owo, Ondo State, 1st batch Post-UTME will on Saturday, August 6, 2022. Another exercise will also hold on Saturday, September 10, 2022.
The screening exercise billed for 10am will hold at the institution’s permanent site along Idasen-Ute road in Owo.
Other centers for the screening exercise include, Ibadan, Ado-Ekiti, Abuja, and Lagos.
Achievers University Post UTME Screening Method of Application
Candidates not listing Achievers University as a choice in their JAMB UTME and Direct Entry forms can pursue admission through the following steps:
- Initiate the admission process by visiting the university’s website at https://apply.achievers.edu.ng for an online application.
- Alternatively, admission forms can be obtained directly from Achievers University, Owo or at any of the designated screening centres during the screening day.
For candidates who selected Achievers University in their JAMB UTME application, a screening fee of N2,000 is required. Conversely, those who did not select the university must pay an application fee of N10,000 to Stanbic IBTC Account No. 0044498901.
To begin the application process, please follow the link below to access our admission portal:
Application for admission can be fully processed online via the University website, Apply Now. http://apply.achievers.edu.ng/login
Prospective students may also visit the University Registry to obtain admission forms and process admission.
To ensure a swift decision-making process regarding your application, please upload a scanned copy of each of the following documents along with the completed admission form on the portal:
- 2023 UTME result (Note: Applicants MUST change their selection to Achievers University Owo.)
- WAEC results (Up to two sittings are permissible.)
- A receipt showing payment for the form.
By doing so, the university can promptly assess whether you meet the admission criteria.
Post UTME Screening Schedule and Centres
Screening of applicants is scheduled to take place at the designated centers across the country. The exact date will be announced later.
- Location: Achievers University, Owo, Km 1, Idasen-Ute Road, Owo, Ondo State.
- Alaba: 0803-706-2508
- Tunde: 0803-222-9522
- Location: Achievers High School, Km 2, Off Arulogun Road, Ojo, Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Gbenga: 0813-459-1733
- Dokun: 0803-220-0325
- Location: Tinuola Maximum Schools & International College, Ekiti Housing Estate, Opposite Federal Housing (Oke-Ila), Afao Road, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
- Olukayode: 0806-248-4836
- Kayode: 0814-111-8724
- Location: Plot C. 39 Cadastral Zone B. 12, Sector Centre C, Yellow Building Behind Oando Filling Station, Opposite Prince & Princess Estate, Kaura, Abuja.
- Innocent: 0810-706-7779
- Ayo: 0816-357-7472
- Emilia: 0806-555-9489
- Location: Krisbethel College, B.O. 2-6, Federal Housing Estate, Off Akinogun Bus Stop, Ipaja, Lagos.
- Bayo: 0803-343-2195
- Bunmi: 0703-847-7064
For further inquiries, please visit the University’s website at www.achievers.edu.ng, or reach out to the following contacts:
- Adebayo: 0803-343-2195
- Alaba: 0803-706-2508
- Oluchi: 0803-936-6046
- Tunde: 0803-222-9522
About Achievers University
Achievers University is in Owo, Ondo State Nigeria. The university is a private-sector initiative, established in 2007 and accredited by the National Universities Commission. It is located on land in the Idasen community of Owo, consisting of Ulale 1, Ulale 11, Ulema, Ijegunma, Isijogun and Amurin Elegba (formerly Amurin, Ogain).
The university sprang from the Achievers Group of Education and Training Organization, located in Ibadan Oyo State of Nigeria owned and run by Mr Bode Ayorinde and other educationalists. The university commenced academic activities during the 2007/2008 academic session. In the Nigerian National University Commission annual university rankings for 2013, it was rated 53rd.