ACEONDO Post-UTME form and Direct Entry admission screening registration details, cut-off marks, eligibility, application cost and all relevant details for the 2019/2020 session have been announced. See the details below.
LATEST UPDATE: The deadline for the submission of application form which should be done online is Monday, September 30, 2019.
Also See: ACEONDO Admission List
ACEONDO Post UTME Admission Application Invitation
The College invites the following categories of candidate to obtain its Post UTME Screening Form:
- For Degree Programmes: UTME candidates who scored a minimum of 180 marks
- For NCE Programmes: UTME candidates who scored a minimum of 140 marks
- For Direct Entry (DE): Candidates who possess a Minimum of 8 points and Two (2) Merit passes in their NCE final examination.
- Candidates referred to above must have chosen Adeyemi College of Education, (ACE) Ondo, as their Institution of First Choice.
- Qualified candidates who did not make ACE, Ondo their Institution of First Choice and are interested, are expected to change their Institution of First Choice to Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (Affiliated to OAU, Ile-Ife) for the Degree programme and Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, for the NCE programme, before applying.
- Direct Entry candidates are also required to submit the Hard Copy of their NCE result to the Division of Admissions in the College.
How to Apply for ACEONDO Post UTME Screening
Candidates are to visit http://aceondo.net to register for the screening exercise after the payment of a non-refundable fee of N 2,000.00. via etranzact or Remita at any commercial bank. You can also pay online using your debit or credit card. Thereafter, candidates will be required to do the following on the College’s portal after payment has been confirmed.
1. Visit http://aceondo.net
2. Fill the online form correctly as editing will not be possible once the application form is submitted.
3. Upload a clear passport photograph not more than 50kb which must be JPEG or JPG with no Eye glasses or Veil.
4. Upload your SSCE (WAEC / NECO/ NABTEB) and NCE results where applicable. Candidates are to meticulously provide their O’Level/NCE results (where applicable) on the portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information may be prosecuted by Law enforcement agencies and his/her admission, once discovered would be withdrawn.
5. Ensure that all fields in the form are completely filled.
6. Cross-check your entries properly.
7. Submit your application form.
8. Print out the Post UTME Screening slip.
Candidates considered prima-facie qualified would be contacted in due course.
Candidates are advised to provide active email address(es) and phone number(s)by which they could be contacted.
The College will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and wrong/ non functional phone numbers.
DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF FORMS ONLINE
The deadline for the submission of application form which should be done online is Monday, September 30, 2019.
Sunday, 15 September, 2019.
For further enquiries, applicants and their parents are strongly advised to contact only the listed telephone numbers and/or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the College website: www.aceondo.edu.ng: 08153461371,09091574554, 09074031412, 08089119566
Adeyemi College of Education located in Ondo (the historic town after which the Sunshine state was named, in the Central Senatorial District in Ondo State of Nigeria which is situated between latitudes 5° 45′ and 7° 52’N and Longitudes 4° 20′ and 6° 05’E and is bounded on the east by Edo and Delta states, on the west by Ogun and Osun States, on the north by Ekiti and Kogi States and on the south by the Bight of Benin and the Atlantic Ocean) is one of the foremost institutions in Nigeria.
The College is a combination of the various insitutions that sprang up in the sixties to cater for the development of Manpower in secondary schools and teacher training colleges in the Western region. Teachers college (up to 1963), The Ransome Kuti College of Education, The Olunloyo College of Education and Ohio Teachers Project, Ondo all consituted the solid foundation on which it was built.
Adeyemi College of Education (ACE) is a community of people who are inspired by possibilities. Since its establishment in 1964, ACE has enjoyed an excellent record of successes and achievements in serving the society particularly through human resources development and institutional capacity building.
Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo aims at being a Model teachers’ Institution in Nigeria for the pursuit of academic excellence through teaching, learning and research for the professionalization of teaching to meet global standards.