ACEONDO Post-UTME form and Direct Entry admission screening registration details, cut-off marks, eligibility, application cost and all relevant details for the 2020/2021 session have been announced. See the details below.
LATEST UPDATE: The applications deadline has been extended to 17th January 2021. Candidates that are yet to register or complete the registration are advised to use this opportunity to do so.
Also See: ACEONDO Admission List
ACEONDO Post UTME Admission Application Invitation
The College invites the following categories of candidates to obtain its Post UTME Screening Form:
1) Degree programmes: UTME candidate who score a minimum 180 and above
2) Direct Entry (DE) programme: Candidates who possess a minimum of 8 points and at least 2 merit passes in their NCE final examination
3) NCE programmes: UTME candidate who score a minimum of 140 above
a) Candidates referred to above must have chosen Adeyemi College of Education (ACEONDO) as their institution of first choice
b) Qualified candidate who did not make ACEONDO their institution of first choice and are interested are expected to change their institution of first choice to Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo affiliated to (Obafemi Awolowo University Ile Ife) for the Degree programme and Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo for the NCE programme before applying
c) Direct entry candidates are also required to submit the hard copy of their NCE result and transcript to the division of admission and academic board of the college
How to Apply for ACEONDO Post UTME Screening
Candidates are to visit (http://aceondo.net) to register for the screening exercise after the payment of a non-refundable fee of (N2,000) via Etranzact or Remita at any commercial bank. You can also pay online using your debit card thereafter, the candidate will be required to do the following on the colleges portal after payment has been confirmed.
1) Visit http://aceondo.net
2) Fill the online form correctly as editing will not be possible once the application form is submitted
3) Upload clear passport photograph without eyeglasses or veil and not more than 50kb which must be JPEG format
4) Upload your SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) and NCE results where applicable. Candidates are to meticulously provide their O’level /NCE result where applicable on the portal. Any candidate that supply wrong information may be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and his/her admission will be withdrawn
5) Ensure that all field in the form is properly filled
6) Cross-check your entries properly
7) Submit your application form
8) Print out the Post UTME screening slip
9) Candidates whose O’level results are not ready should wait until its release before applying
A candidate considered prima – facie qualify will be contacted in due course. Candidates are advised to provide an active email address(es) and phone number(es) by which they could be contacted. The college will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and wrong/non-functional phone numbers.
DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF FORMS ONLINE
The deadline for the submission of the application form which should be done online is Sunday, 5th December 2020.
Adeyemi College of Education located in Ondo (the historic town after which the Sunshine state was named, in the Central Senatorial District in Ondo State of Nigeria which is situated between latitudes 5° 45′ and 7° 52’N and Longitudes 4° 20′ and 6° 05’E and is bounded on the east by Edo and Delta states, on the west by Ogun and Osun States, on the north by Ekiti and Kogi States and on the south by the Bight of Benin and the Atlantic Ocean) is one of the foremost institutions in Nigeria.
The College is a combination of the various insitutions that sprang up in the sixties to cater for the development of Manpower in secondary schools and teacher training colleges in the Western region. Teachers college (up to 1963), The Ransome Kuti College of Education, The Olunloyo College of Education and Ohio Teachers Project, Ondo all consituted the solid foundation on which it was built.
Adeyemi College of Education (ACE) is a community of people who are inspired by possibilities. Since its establishment in 1964, ACE has enjoyed an excellent record of successes and achievements in serving the society particularly through human resources development and institutional capacity building.
Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo aims at being a Model teachers’ Institution in Nigeria for the pursuit of academic excellence through teaching, learning and research for the professionalization of teaching to meet global standards.