ABUAD Post-UTME and admission screening have been announced for the 2020/2021 academic session. See how to apply below.
LATEST UPDATE: The management of Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) has released the registration guidelines for the 2020/2021 Post-UTME screening exercise.
ABUAD Post-UTME Screening Guidelines for 2020/2021 Session
The Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Online Post-UTME Screening exercise for Second Batch 2020/2021 Admission Session commences from Monday, 28th September 2020. Time is from 8am to 7pm daily.
In compliance with the practice of social distancing as well as other government directives on the fight against the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the Post-UMTE screening for the 2020/2021 Admission Session shall be conducted online using our Computer-Based Screening Platform. The online platform is quite simple and user-friendly.
Please note, you must have paid for the Admission form online and
completed your Online Application Form before you shall be granted access to the Post-UTME Screening Platform.
If you paid for and filled the application form manually, kindly scan the already filled-in form and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org This must include your proof of payment, valid email address and valid phone number.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
ABUAD Available Courses
(1) COLLEGE OF LAW
- B Law – 5years
(2) COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S) – 6 years,
- B. NSc. Nursing Sciences – 5 years
- B. MLS. Medical Laboratory Science – 5 years
- B. Sc. Anatomy – 4 years
- B. Sc. Physiology – 4 years
- B. Sc. Human Nutrition and Dietetics – 4 years
- B. Sc. Pharmacology – 4 years
- B. Sc. Public Health – 4 years
- Pharm D. Pharmacy – 6 years
- B. DS. Dentistry – 6 years
- OD. Optometry – 6 years
(4) COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5 years)
- B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B. Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
- B. Eng. Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
- B. Eng. Petroleum Engineering
- B. Eng. Civil Engineering
- B. Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B. Eng. Computer Engineering
- B. Eng. Agricultural Engineering
- B. Eng. Biomedical Engineering
- B. Eng. Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
NB: College has 37 Laboratories and is acknowledged as Template for Engineering Education in Nigeria. The College has also won international competitions for invention in Seattle, US and London, England.
(5) COLLEGE OF SCIENCES (4 years)
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B. Sc. Human Biology
- B. Sc. Biotechnology
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Chemistry
- B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc.Geology.
- B. Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B. Sc. Physics
- B. Sc. Petroleum Chemistry
- B. Arch Architecture (4 years)
(6) COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 years)
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Banking and Finance
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Tourism and Events Management.
- B. Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. International Relations and Diplomacy
- B. Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
- B. Sc. Intelligence and Security Studies
- B. Sc. Social Justice
- B. Sc. Communication and Media Studies
- B. Sc. Marketing
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B. Sc. Sociology
(7) COLLEGE OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES (4 years)
- B. A. Performing Arts
- B. A. English
- B. A. History and International Studies
- B. A. Linguistics
(8) COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE (5 years)
- B. Agric. Animal Science
- B. Agric. Agricultural Economics
- B. Agric. Extension Education
- B. Agric. Crop Science
- B. Agric. Soil Science
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Current Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examination (UTME) Result
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law.
- Five O’Level(WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
- Other Programmes: Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to course of study.
- Results of PAST Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examinations (UTME) are not allowed.
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE
- Click on http://admission.abuad.edu.ng/to fill the online form and to make an online payment.
- If the application is made online, then, you have the opportunity to write your POST UTME TEST ONLINE.
- Download the Application Form Online on the University Website: abuad.edu.ng
- You can also purchase form at the designated Centres listed below.
- If the application is made through the options (2) and (3), then you will not have the opportunity to do your POST UTME TEST ONLINE BUT AT A DESIGNATED CENTRE AND DATE.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
1.0 PURCHASE OF ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM
Candidate who chose ABUAD in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to pay the sum of N2,000 for Admission Application Form and N5,000 as Screening Fee into any of the under-listed Banks with ABUAD Undergraduate Account Number while Direct Entry and Inter-University Transfer application forms is N10,500 each which is to be paid to same under-listed Banks.
2.0 CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
- Candidates who did not choose Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME screening by purchasing a change of institution form from the University at a cost of N3,500 which is in addition to the N2,000 for Admission Application Form and N5000 as Screening Fee from any of the under-listed banks. Please note that a Change of Institution form from JAMB is also a requirement.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in August 2020.
DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FORM
- WEMA Bank Plc – 0122718841
- Union Bank Plc – 0061954679
- UBA Plc – 1020297573
- Sterling Bank Plc – 0064784459
DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE FORMS
- ONLINE ON http://admission.abuad.edu.ng/
- MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
- IBADAN OFFICE, EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
- ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
- LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
- PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, NO 43, WOGU STREET D/LINE, PORTHARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.
- WARRI: MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, 66, AIRPORT ROAD, OPPOSITE DELTA CAREER COLLEGE, WARRI.
NOTE: Bank Tellers or proof of payments are to be presented at the designated selling centers for collection of Application Forms. Application Forms will also be available on the day of screening at the Screening Centre.
NB: International Applicants are required to forward their academic transcripts to the following email addresses;
- reg email@example.com
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES
- Visit http://abuad.edu.ng or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Send a letter to the Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University [ABUAD], Ado-Ekiti. OR
- Call the following numbers: 08127772121, 08152970484, 08152970475, 09011673845, 09011574312 and 08033509150.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – FRAUDSTERS!!!.
- Because of FRUADSTERS, Applicants should call the following contacts ONLY: Registrar on 08127772121, 08152970475 and 08033509150, Bayo on 08152970484, Ebun on 09011673845 and Wale on 09011574312
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED IN THEIR OWN INTEREST NOT TO ENTERTAIN ANY CALL FROM ANY NUMBER DIFFERENT FROM THE SIX TELEPHONE LINES LISTED ABOVE
Applicants should use the designated bank accounts above as payment made into any wrong or fraudulent account is at the applicant’s risk.
Lady Christie Oluborode
Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD), a Federal Government-licensed, Non-Profit Private University is a model which is unique in many ways.
It is located on 130 hectares of land at an altitude of over 1500 feet above sea level which ipso facto provides cool and ideal climate of learning and sports activities.
It is the only university in Nigeria, which prior to the issuance of provisional license by the Federal Government of Nigeria, moved to its permanent site and constructed magnificent College buildings and College Hostels, Staff Quarters and equipped with modern teaching facilities including E-learning platform and electronic boards within eight months.
Consequently, National Universities Commission (NUC) was so impressed that it described the university as a “miracle, model reference point and benchmark” for other universities.
It is the only university founded by an acclaimed educationist, the twice winner of the best Pro-Chancellor of all universities in Nigeria; A former Pro-Chancellor of the University of Lagos; Chairman of Committee of Pro-Chancellors of Nigeria Universities and member of the Club of Rectors of Europe.
In founding the university, the purpose and objective of the Founder is to reform education in Nigeria by providing and leading others in quality education, service, industry and character as well as discipline. The university operates collegiate system and has five of such colleges. They are: College of Law, College of Sciences, College of Medicine and Health Sciences, College of Engineering and College of Social and Management Sciences.
Besides, it runs pre-degree and degree foundation programmes in all the above-listed Colleges.
The university has made landmark achievements that include accreditation of all the programmes run by the university, infrastructural development, curriculum development, sports development, entrepreneurial development, community impact, innovation and unique programmes (Talent Discovery Programmes, International Office and Linkage and Research Industrial Park) authored by the university and acceptable to National Universities Commission(NUC), commercial agriculture embarked upon by the university, tourism development and collaboration programmes with UNESCO on solution to challenges to education in Africa South of Sahara.