ABUAD admission screening and post JAMB form has been announced for the coming session and the 2018/2019 admission process. Interested students should see how to apply for admission into ABUAD below.
- ABUAD Supplementary Post UTME Screening Details
- ABUAD Post UTME and Admission Screening – 2018/2019 Registration Details
- How To Apply For ABUAD Admission Screening
- About ABUAD
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
ABUAD Supplementary Post UTME Screening Details
The following candidates are entitled to attend the screening exercise on Saturday, 15th September, 2018 by 10.00am.
(i) Candidates who chose ABUAD as first or second choice
(ii) Candidates who did not choose ABUAD in the UTME and are seeking change of institution
(iii) Direct Entry candidates
NOTE: International Candidates resident in Nigeria seeking admission into ABUAD are to attend the Screening Exercise physically while those outside the Country are to send their credentials to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Candidates who scored below 180 national cut-off mark and are seeking admission into Pre-degree and Degree Foundation Programmes at Afe Babalola International Study Centre, Ibadan.
Applicants must bring to the Screening Centres, the following documents viz:
(i) Print out of 2018 JAMB UTME Result Slip
(ii) Printed Screening Photocard and Application Form (For applicants who applied online)
(iii) Completed Bio-Data Application Form (For applicants who applied manually).
(iv) Copies of the Ordinary Level Result (If Available)
(v) Original copy of Birth Certificate
(vi) Reference Letter from a well-known/reputable public figure to vouchsafe the candidate’s character of good conduct.
(vii) Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
(viii) Evidence of payment – Bank tellers (for applicants who applied manually)
NB: THERE SHALL BE NO WRITTEN TEST OR EXAMINATION. (All candidates are advised to dress corporately and should arrive at the venue at least 30minutes before the exercise commences)
- Ado-Ekiti: Afe Babalola University, Km. 8.5 Afe Babalola Way, P.M.B 5454, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
- Abuja: Garki Secondary School, Area 10, Garki, Abuja.
- Lagos: Afe Babalola Auditorium, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos.
- Porthacourt: Elechi Amadi Polytechnics, Rumuola Road, Port Harcourt(Former Port-Harcourt Polytechnics)
- Warri: Montessori International College, 66 Airport Road, Opposite Delta Career College, Warri.
- Ibadan: Afe Babalola International Study Centre, AB Plaza, Oshuntokun Avenue, Bodija, Ibadan.
- Enugu: Peters Place Hotel, Off Old Abakaliki, Airport Road, Emene, Enugu.
- Akwa-Ibom: Bright Future College, Osongama Estate, Off Edet Akpan Avenue (Four Lane), Uyo, Akwa – Ibom State.
- Kaduna: Divine Progress School, No 47, Mayere Road, Opposite Dullah Filling Station, Narayi High Court, Barnawa, Kaduna.
ABUAD Post UTME and Admission Screening – 2018/2019 Registration Details
We are pleased to inform the general public and most especially aspirants of Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) that the management of the institution is inviting suitably qualified candidates to its various undergraduate programmes admission for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Available Undergraduate Programmes
(1) COLLEGE OF LAW
- LL.B, LAW – 5years
(2) COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- M.B.B.S, Medicine and Surgery – 6 years.
(3) BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- B. NSc. Nursing Sciences – 5 years
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science – 5 years
- B.Sc. Human Nutrition and Dietetics – 4 years
- B.Sc. Anatomy – 4 years
- B.Sc. Physiology – 4 years
- B.Sc. Pharmacology – 4 years
- B.Sc Public Health – 4 years
(4) COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5years)
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Agricultural Engineering
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
NB: College of Engineering has 37 Laboratories and is acknowledged as Template for Engineering Education in Nigeria. The College has also won international competitions for invention in Seattle, US and London, England.
(5) COLLEGE OF SCIENCES (4 years)
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Human Biology
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Physics & Electronics
- B.Sc. Petroleum Chemistry
(6) COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 years)
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Tourism and Events Management.
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations and Diplomacy
- B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
- B.Sc. Intelligence and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Social Justice
- B.Sc. Communication and Media Studies
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Sociology
(7) COLLEGE OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES (4 years)
- B.A. Philosophy
- B.A. English
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.A. Linguistics
(8) COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE (5 years)
- B. Agric. Agriculture
ABUAD Admission Requirements
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law.
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
- Other Programmes: Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to course of study.
- Result of 2018 in Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examination (UTME).
- We do not allow Result of 2017 in Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examination (UTME).
ABUAD DIRECT ENTRY/INTER UNIVERSITY TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates can apply for Direct Entry with either HND, ND, JUPEP, IJMB or IGCSE (A-LEVEL).
- Direct Entry form from JAMB is required to be eligible for admission into Afe Babalola University, Ado – Ekiti (ABUAD)
- Direct Entry/Inter University Transfer admissions are also available for all courses listed above except Law, Medicine and Surgery, and Nursing Science.
- Applicants are to pay the sum of N10, 500 into any of the designated Banks and obtain the application form at any of the designated selling points. .
- NOTE: That Bank Tellers are to be presented along with the completed registration form(s) at the Post UTME Screening Centers.
ABUAD CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
1. Candidates who did not choose Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME screening of the University purchasing Change of Institution form from JAMB and N2,000 for the Post UTME Form.
2. Admission into ABUAD for Non Direct Entry Candidates is subject to successful passing of the UTME Examination and the Post-UTME screening.
3. Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption in August, 2018.
How To Apply For ABUAD Admission Screening
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER
• Wema Bank 0122718841
• Union Bank 0061954679
• UBA Plc 1020297573
• Sterling Bank Plc 0064784459
(i) Click on https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/ to fill the online form and to make online payment
(ii) Download the Application Form Online on the University Website
DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS OF UNDERGRADUATE FORMS
(i) MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
(ii) IBADAN OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
(iii) ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
(iv) LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
(v) PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, NO 43, WOGU STREET D/LINE, PORTHARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.
(vi) WARRI: MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, 66, AIRPORT ROAD, OPPOSITE DELTA CAREER COLLEGE, WARRI.
POST-UTME SCREENNG CENTRE
(i) The Screening Centre and Date will be communicated on this page in due course.
(ii) NOTE: There shall be No written examination.
Also See: ABUAD Post UTME Screening Date
International Applicants are required to forward their academic transcripts to the following email addresses;
1. reg firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES
1. Visit http://abuad.edu.ng or send email to email@example.com OR
2. Send a letter to the Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University [ABUAD], Ado-Ekiti. OR
3. Call the following numbers: 08127772121, 08034402771, 07039647532, 08038521163, and 08033509150.
4. For Postgraduate Programmes call 08033262920, 07032366407, 08137649067
Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD), a Federal Government-licensed, Non-Profit Private University is a model which is unique in many ways.
It is located on 130 hectares of land at an altitude of over 1500 feet above sea level which ipso facto provides cool and ideal climate of learning and sports activities.
It is the only university in Nigeria, which prior to the issuance of provisional license by the Federal Government of Nigeria, moved to its permanent site and constructed magnificent College buildings and College Hostels, Staff Quarters and equipped with modern teaching facilities including E-learning platform and electronic boards within eight months.
Consequently, National Universities Commission (NUC) was so impressed that it described the university as a “miracle, model reference point and benchmark” for other universities.
It is the only university founded by an acclaimed educationist, the twice winner of the best Pro-Chancellor of all universities in Nigeria; A former Pro-Chancellor of the University of Lagos; Chairman of Committee of Pro-Chancellors of Nigeria Universities and member of the Club of Rectors of Europe.
In founding the university, the purpose and objective of the Founder is to reform education in Nigeria by providing and leading others in quality education, service, industry and character as well as discipline. The university operates collegiate system and has five of such colleges. They are: College of Law, College of Sciences, College of Medicine and Health Sciences, College of Engineering and College of Social and Management Sciences.
Besides, it runs pre-degree and degree foundation programmes in all the above-listed Colleges.
The university has made landmark achievements that include accreditation of all the programmes run by the university, infrastructural development, curriculum development, sports development, entrepreneurial development, community impact, innovation and unique programmes (Talent Discovery Programmes, International Office and Linkage and Research Industrial Park) authored by the university and acceptable to National Universities Commission(NUC), commercial agriculture embarked upon by the university, tourism development and collaboration programmes with UNESCO on solution to challenges to education in Africa South of Sahara.