How to Check ABU Postgraduate Admission List
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) postgraduate admission list has been uploaded on the university’s website. This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria 2018/2019 academic session postgraduate programmes that they can now check their admission status. See procedure below:
- Visit the ABU postgraduate admission portal accessible at https://spgs.abu.edu.ng/forms/ad.
- Enter your application number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘>’ button to access your ABU postgraduate admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates can now proceed with registration, screening, payment of acceptance fee and collection of admission letters.
Congrats to the admitted candidates
ABU New Postgraduate Students Registration Procedure
- After confirming your admission status, download your notification of admission.
- Proceed to your faculty for screening.
- Login into ABU SPGS portal (https://spgs.abu.edu.ng/forms/login) with your email and password to generate a transaction ID for payment of the non-refundable acceptance fee.
- After payment, you can proceed to the SPGS to collect your admission letter.
Check the registration flow chart below for more details: