Important Notice: Ahmadu Bello University, ABU post UTME form and admission screening exercise details for the 2018/2019 academic session are yet to be announced. You can bookmark this page and check back later. Also, in the meantime, you can check out the details and requirements for last session—2017/2018.
ABU Post UTME Screening Form and Registration Details for 2017/2018
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria Post-UTME Screening for the 2017/2018 session has been announced – See how to apply below.
We are pleased to inform all aspirants of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria that the management of the institution is inviting all eligible 2017 JAMB UTME candidates for post UTME admission screening exercise for 2017/2018 session.
Application begins Monday, 11th September, 2017.
- i) Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
ii) And must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as their First Choice.
How To Apply:
- Applicants are required to pay a sum of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise.
- To make the payment, candidates are advised to visit the University PUTME registration portal https://putme.abu.edu.ng and generate a Transaction Payment Slip, verify it’s your details and the amount to pay.
- Click Pay via Remita which will redirect you to the Remita payment gateway.
- You would be required to either pay online using a Valid Debit Card (Verve,Visa or Mastercard), or you Print the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and walk into any commercial bank in your locality to pay. You must have the RRR Slip with you.
- Candidates need not come to Zaria to register.
- After making payment online or in any of the prescribed banks, candidates are to come back here putme.abu.edu.ng to finish their registration by providing all datas
- Ensure you print a confirmation slip before signing out.
NOTE: Only those who completed the online screening would be considered for admission. Candidates must keep photocopies of all submissions for their own records.
ABU Post UTME Screening Dates:
Admission screening will take pace from Monday 25th to Saturday 30th September, 2017 as scheduled below. The screening details are outlined on the university bulletin below;
Registration for the screening exercise ends on Saturday 23rd September, 2017.