This is to inform the general public that online sale of the Distance Learning Centre, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria diploma (by distance learning) application forms for the 2015/2016 academic session has commenced.
The Ahmadu Bello University has got good news for you. The school has recently introduced seven (7) Diploma programmes on its online platform. The online programme allows students to participate in school from any part of the world that they are.
ABU’s online programme allows students to attend lectures without coming to the physical campus. Lectures are delivered electronically through a tablet device (VigiTab). Assignments and quizzes are also taken and submitted online and examinations would be taken at different test centers across the country. Students will thus not be required to travel to Zaria to take their examinations.
ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD VISIT THE DISTANCE LEARNING CENTRE’S WEBSITE register.abudlc.edu.ng FOR DETAILS ON THE AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES VIZ.:
- Diploma in Mass Communication
- Diploma in Social Work and Development Studies
- Diploma in Local Government Studies
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in Peace and Security Studies
- Advanced Diploma in Public Administration
- Higher Diploma in Local Government
Note: Anyone with 4 credit passes, including English Language, at not more than two sittings, is eligible to apply.
REVIEW THE DETAILS ON REQUIREMENT, PURCHASE, FILLING AND SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE FORMS. PLEASE ALSO NOTE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- THE COST OF EACH APPLICATION FORM IS FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA (N5, 000.00) ONLY AND BANK CHARGES OF FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA (N500) ONLY.
- THE DURATION OF THE SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS AND SUBMISSION IS FROM 11TH JANUARY 2016 – 27TH MARCH 2016.
- THE PHONE NUMBERS AND E-MAIL ADDRESSES OF THE APPLICANT SHOULD REFLECT IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.