ABSU Supplementary Admission has been announced. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Supplementary Admission into the Abia State University (ABSU), Uturu, regular undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year.
This is to inform all the Candidates seeking Admission into Regular Degree Programmes of Abia State University, Uturu for the 2022/2023 Academic Session, that the Supplementary Post UTME Screening Test has been scheduled to as follows:
Date: Friday, 16th December, 2022
Venue: Uturu Campus, for all the programmes
Also See: ABSU Admission List
CANDIDATES QUALIFIED FOR THE SCREENING TEST
- Candidates who missed the Post-UTME screening test held between 19th and 21st October, 2022:
- Candidates who chose Abia State University as their 1st Choice, 2nd Choice and those who did not choose the University at all in the UTME, but want to change to Abia State University:
- Candidates who scored 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME):
- Candidates who possess the basic five o’level credit passes in accordance with the University entry requirements;
- All Direct Entry Candidates.
How to Apply for ABSU Supplementary Admission
(a) Candidates are expected to register for the supplementary screening exercise online by logging into www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and making e-payment of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, in any of the following Banks: ABSU Micro-Finance Bank, Uturu
✓ Eco Bank Plc
✓ Zenith Bank Plc
✓ Fidelity Bank Plc
✓ Union Bank Plc
✓ UBA Plc
✓ Payment via bank debit cards
(b) Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
(c) Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained online at www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng.
ABSU is the place to be.
All Covid-19 protocols will be strictly observed.