ABSU Admission List is out. Abia State University (ABSU) primary admission list for the 2019/2020 session has been released by the school. If you took part in ABSU Post UTME, see how to check your admission status below.
ABSU Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session
How to Check ABSU Admission Status on School Portal
- Candidates are to visit: https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required Column.
- Click on login and proceed to view your admission status.
How to Check ABSU Admission Status on JAMB Website
The list of candidates offered Primary admission into regular undergraduate programmes of Abia State University for the 2019/2020 academic year has been released on-line.
ABSU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes. The ABSU admission list is also accessible on JAMB CAPS website.
- Visit http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS Admission Status Checking page
- After clicking on “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. If you are yet to get admission, keep checking the the JAMB website for further updates.
Congrats to those who made to ABSU admission list.
As a foremost state University in Nigeria founded in 1981, Abia State University has maintained its leadership within and beyond the Eastern heartlands of Nigeria. It has remained resilient in the acquisition and dissemination of ICT-driven skills, comparable to graduates anywhere in Africa. Located in the Igbo heartland where skill acquisition and entrepreneurship constitute the culture of the people, the University’s academic plan is structured to act as the backbone in the realization of the entrepreneurship drive of the people; hence, the University runs a comprehensive entrepreneurship / skill acquisition programme as to actualize the University’s slogan of One Graduate-Two Skills.
The University is located in Uturu at Longitude 5o42’N and Latitude 6o48’E on an average elevation of 450m. It is accessible to three International airports: The Port Harcourt International Airport with a driving time of about two and half hours, Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu with about two hours driving time, and Dr. Sam Mbakwe International Airport, Owerri with about two hours driving time.
The University accepts partnership with institutions, governments, and private sector in broad areas ofscience and technology (including the Geographic Information Systems), Law, Education, Social science and the Humanities.
The serene university environment with surrounding knolls and irresistible flora presents a micro-climatic condition that allows serious academic work. The University is peaceful with functional social infrastructures which foster creativity, hard work, competition and self reliance. Studying at ABSU begins by selecting ABSU offered programs or ABSU courses while completing the UTME form for the undergraduate program or by completing the School of Post Graduate Studies’ application form.