Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic Post-UTME screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session is currently on sale. See details on how to apply below.
This is to inform the general public that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the National Diploma (ND) programmes of the Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic (AAPOLY) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
1. School of Management And Business Studies
- Baking and Finance
- Mass Communication
- Business Administration
2. School of Science
- Computer Science
- Science and Lab. Technology
3. School of Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics/ electrical engineering
- Urban and Regional Planning
Prospective applicants are strongly advised to check the JAMB Brochure and carefully study the O’Level requirements for the courses applied for before completing the online application form.
General Admission Requirements for Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who score 120 and ABOVE in the 2021 UTME for admission into Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic, Ijebu Igbo (AAPOLY) full-time National Diploma programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Apply Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening
- Click on this link https://v3.aapoly.edu.ng/admission/pros/dashboard.php?subsch=1 and select your programme.
- Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now on an open Application (Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provide)
- Check your email inbox (or spam) for your Applicant ID and Password
- Return to the website and click Login to access the Application Form (Click here to login https://my.aapoly.edu.ng/login.php)
- Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling the Application Form and click submit
- Print the Application form and Examination Slip with the examination date on it