Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic HND admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is currently on sale. See details on how to apply below.
This is to inform the general public that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic (AAPOLY) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
General Admission Requirements for Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic HND Admission Form
Applicants who have completed their National Diploma and the mandatory 1 year IT programme can apply for the Higher National Diploma programmes.
Prospective applicants are strongly advised to check the JAMB Brochure and carefully study the O’Level requirements for the courses applied for before completing the online application form.
(B) MASS COMMUNICATION
(C) BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
(D) SLT (MICRO-BIOLOGY OPTION)
How to Apply Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic HND Admission Form
1. Click on this link https://v3.aapoly.edu.ng/admission/pros/dashboard.php?subsch=2, and select your programme.
2. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now on an open Application
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provide)
3. Check your email inbox (or spam) for your Applicant ID and Password
4. Return to the website and click Login to access the Application Form
Click here to login https://my.aapoly.edu.ng/login.php
5. Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling the Application Form and click submit
6. Print the Application form and Examination Slip with the examination date on it