Abraham Adesanya Poly Admission List: The school management of the Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic, Ijebu Igbo has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to Check Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic Admission List
- Follow this link to confirm your admission status on Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic (AAPOLY) website.
- On the admission list displayed, press ctrl + F.
- Then type in your name or JAMB Reg. No in the space provided.
- Finally, press Enter to search for your name.
Congratulations to the successful candidates.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.