Abia State Polytechnic Post-UTME: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into various National Diploma (ND) programmes of Abia State Polytechnic for the 2020/2020 academic session:
Recommended: Abia State Polytechnic Admission List
- Candidates must have chosen Abia State Polytechnic as their FIRST CHOICE.
- Candidates must have scored up to 120 and above in the 2020 UTME
Available National Diploma Courses
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Business Administration
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/electronics Engineering
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology and Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Mass Communication
- Purchasing & Supply
- Candidates must possess at least four (4) Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other two passes relevant to the area of interest.
- All candidates applying for science and technology programmes must possess credit level passes in mathematics and English language (Not Literature in English) Applicants for Business and Management Programmes
- Candidates should have credit passes in English Language and Mathematics. N/B Consult departments should there be specific department entry requirements.
How to Apply Abia State Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening
Prospective candidates should apply online via portal.abiastatepolytechnic.edu.ng to generate an invoice and make payment at designated banks.
- Lon on to https://portal.abiastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/PostJambProgramme
- Enter your Confirmation Order Number in the space provided at the right-hand side, and click the Next Button to fill your Application Form.
- Scan and upload all the required documents
- Submit your application form
- Please endeavour to print your Acknowledgment Slip and Exam Slip after the submission of your form.
About Abia State Polytechnic
The Abia State Polytechnic, Aba was established by Edit No. 8 of 1994, which has a retrospective effect from 2nd October, 1992. Its location is the former Girls’ Technical College (GTC) Aba, along Aba Owerri Road.
The initial intake comprised students taking various Certificate Programmes.
The National Diploma Programmes commenced in the 1994/1995 academic year.The Higher National Diploma Programmes were introduced in the 1999/2000 session.
To make the institution a centre of academic excellence with a culture of entrepreneurial, technology and industrial development of skilled manpower.