The management of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) has release the procedure on how students can pay their school fees.
Below are the steps and procedure:
1) Students are to proceed to any of the branches of the listed banks to make payment for reparation fees of N25,000 naira only.
· Sky Bank Plc
· First Bank Plc
· Access Bank Plc
· Stabic IBTC Bank
· Wema Bank
· Zenith Bank
· Heritage Bank
2) After payment, student should collect confirmation slip from the bank.
3) Visit http://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend and click on “reparation fee” link and confirm your reparation payment by entering your Reg/Matric No and Confirmation Order Number printed on the confirmation slip.
4) After successful confirmation, students are to print their reparation acknowledgement slip by entering the Reg/Matric No
5) For inquiries or help, please visit the school/University online helpdesk support at https://aaua.freshdesk.com