AAUA Part-Time Admission Form for Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate is out for the 2017/2018 session. The school authorities of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) is now selling admission forms into its Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate part-time programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session. The AAUA part-time admission form application is to be completed online and payment of all fees has been made easier with or without going to the banks.
AAUA Part-Time Courses and Programmes
Professional Masters Programmes:
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Masters in Public Administration (MPA)
- Masters in Security Psychology (MSP)
- Masters in Managerial Psychology (MMP)
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration (PGDPA)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Theology (PGDTh)
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Geography and Planning Sciences
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Pure and Applied Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.A. English Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.A. Linguistics
- B.A. Linguistics and Yoruba (Combined Honours)
- B.A. Religion and African Culture
- B.A. Philosophy
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in International and Strategic Studies
- Diploma in Computer Science
AAUA Part-Time Admission Method of Application
- Go to the school portal.
- Create an account.
- Make payment. Procedure to make payment is as follows:
- Login to your account.
- Goto Payment Method
- Click on generate invoice(RRR Number).
- Take the invoice generated to the bank and make payment with the RRR Number on REMITA PLATFORM ONLY
- After payment @ the bank and obtained a payment receipt from the teller, Login to your account to confirm the payment, after then you be allowed to fill the application form
- After successful login and payment, please fill the form accordingly, upload your recent passport photograph and click on the buttons appropriately
- Ensure to print your acknowledgment and await sms for your admission information on phone soon.
- MAKE SURE YOU LOGOUT FROM YOUR APPLICATION WHEN YOU ARE DONE.
NO APPLICANT SHOULD COME TO AKUGBA FOR SUBMISSION OF HARD COPY/PHYSICAL FORM. ONCE YOU SUBMIT ONLINE , ITS DONE. BEWARNED.
Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA) is a state government owned and operated Nigerian university. The university is in Akungba Akoko, Ondo State, Nigeria. Adekunle Ajasin University offers undergraduate and post-graduate programmes in fields of specialization ranging from Science, Arts, Education, Law, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Agricultural Sciences. The university has 6 faculties.