Latest: AAUA Part-Time Admission Form for Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate form Details, 2018/2019
- Latest: AAUA Part-Time Admission Form for Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate form Details, 2018/2019
- How to Apply
- Earlier: AAUA Part-Time Admission Form for Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate, 2017/2018
- AAUA Part-Time Courses and Programmes
- AAUA Part-Time Admission Method of Application
- About AAUA
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the Institute of Part-Time Programmes, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Details of the programmes are as follow.
- Professional Master Programmes
Master in Security Psychology (MSP)ü
Master in Business Administration (MBA)ü
Master in Managerial Psychology (MMP)ü
Master in Public Administration (MPA)ü
- Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
Postgraduate Programme in Financial Management (PGDFM)ü
Postgraduate Programme in Public Administration (PGDPA)ü
Postgraduate Programme in Theology (PGDTh)ü
- Undergraduate Programmes
B.Sc. Banking and Financeü
B.Sc. Business Administrationü
B.Sc. Computer Scienceü
B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studiesü
B.Sc. Geography and Planning Sciencesü
B.Sc. Mass Communicationü
B.Sc. Public Administrationü
B.Sc. Pure and Applied Psychologyü
B.A. English Studiesü
B.A. History and International Studiesü
B.A. Linguistics (Single Honour)ü
B.A. Linguistics and Yoruba (Combined Honours)ü
B.A. Religion and African Cultureü
- Diploma Programmes
Diploma in Business Administrationü
Diploma in Public Administrationü
Diploma in International and Strategic Studiesü
Diploma in Computer Scienceü
How to Apply
1. Visit www.iptp.aaua.edu.ng
2. Click on Advert to download the full advertisement, which has the admission requirements and the study centres. Please, read the admission requirements carefully and be sure that you have the admission requirements of the course before you apply.
3. Click on Apply Now and click on Create Account to create account and commence the application process.
4. Login to your account using your username and password.
5. Then click on Generate RRR and select your desired programme (master, postgraduate diploma, undergraduate, or diploma).
6. Click on Generate RRR Invoice to generate your payment invoice.
7. Take the invoice to the banks listed on the invoice for payment. After payment, the bank would print a payment slip for you.
8. In order to confirm your payment and continue with your registration on the website, click on Confirm and use the Order ID on the invoice.
9. Click on Application Form, complete, and submit your application form online.
10. Click on Finalize Application Form and print out your acknowledgment slip.
1. Postgraduate (Master and Postgraduate Diploma) = N15,315 (including bank charges).
2. Undergraduate = N12,815 (including bank charges).
3. Diploma = N10, 315 (including bank charges).
Please, you do not need to bring your printed form to our office at Akungba. Short-listing would be done online.
All candidates offered admission would receive a text message and instructions on their phones.
For more information, contact Dr. Bolanle Ogungbamila (Director of the Institute of Part-time Programmes) on 07038675198.
Dr. M. S. Ayeerun
Earlier: AAUA Part-Time Admission Form for Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate, 2017/2018
AAUA Part-Time Admission Form for Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate is out for the 2017/2018 session. The school authorities of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) is now selling admission forms into its Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate part-time programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session. The AAUA part-time admission form application is to be completed online and payment of all fees has been made easier with or without going to the banks.
AAUA Part-Time Courses and Programmes
Professional Masters Programmes:
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Masters in Public Administration (MPA)
- Masters in Security Psychology (MSP)
- Masters in Managerial Psychology (MMP)
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration (PGDPA)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Theology (PGDTh)
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Geography and Planning Sciences
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Pure and Applied Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.A. English Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.A. Linguistics
- B.A. Linguistics and Yoruba (Combined Honours)
- B.A. Religion and African Culture
- B.A. Philosophy
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in International and Strategic Studies
- Diploma in Computer Science
AAUA Part-Time Admission Method of Application
- Go to the school portal.
- Create an account.
- Make payment. Procedure to make payment is as follows:
- Login to your account.
- Goto Payment Method
- Click on generate invoice(RRR Number).
- Take the invoice generated to the bank and make payment with the RRR Number on REMITA PLATFORM ONLY
- After payment @ the bank and obtained a payment receipt from the teller, Login to your account to confirm the payment, after then you be allowed to fill the application form
- After successful login and payment, please fill the form accordingly, upload your recent passport photograph and click on the buttons appropriately
- Ensure to print your acknowledgment and await sms for your admission information on phone soon.
- MAKE SURE YOU LOGOUT FROM YOUR APPLICATION WHEN YOU ARE DONE.
NO APPLICANT SHOULD COME TO AKUGBA FOR SUBMISSION OF HARD COPY/PHYSICAL FORM. ONCE YOU SUBMIT ONLINE , ITS DONE. BEWARNED.
Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA) is a state government owned and operated Nigerian university. The university is in Akungba Akoko, Ondo State, Nigeria. Adekunle Ajasin University offers undergraduate and post-graduate programmes in fields of specialization ranging from Science, Arts, Education, Law, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Agricultural Sciences. The university has 6 faculties.