AAUA Admission List Released: The Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA) admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. If you took part in AAUA Post UTME, see how to check your admission status below.
How to Check AAUA Admission List on JAMB CAPS
The management of the Adekunle Ajasin university, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) has released the first batch admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the AAUA Post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
AAUA first batch admission list is accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AAUA admission status.
How to Check AAUA Admission List on School Website
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Adekunle Ajasin university, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Post UTME screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session, that the management of the institution will release the admission list will be available on the university portal shortly. The procedure to check on the university portal is also available below:
- Go to AAUA admission status checking portal at https://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/ugadmissions.
- Enter you JAMB registration number where required.
- Finally, click on the search button to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to AAUA admission list