AAU Ekpoma Postgraduate Matriculation Ceremony Details
This is to inform all fresh Postgraduate Studies that the University Management has approved that the Second Postgraduate Matriculation Ceremony, for 2017/2018 session be scheduled as follows:
Date: Tuesday, 10th July, 2018
Venue: Rev. Chris Oyakhilomen Ultra Modern Auditorium
Time: 10:00 am
All Postgraduate Students should please note the following in respect of the Matriculation Ceremony.
- Matriculation gowns should be collected from the School of Postgraduate Studies on the presentation of the receipts from Tuesday, July 3rd , 2018.
- The Matriculation gowns should be returned latest Friday, 13th July, 2018.
- The Matriculation gowns would attract a penalty of N200 per day for everyday if retained after 13th July, 2018.
- All Postgraduate students would be required to swear to a fresh Matriculation oath at the venue of the Matriculation Ceremony.
- All Postgraduate Students would be required to sign the Matriculation Register thereafter at the School of Postgraduate Studies.
- Only duly Matriculated students with identity cards would henceforth be recognized as bonafide students to be allowed into lecture and examination halls.
- The process of issuance of identity Cards would commence after the Matriculation exercise.
All Postgraduate Students are required to robe in Ambrose Alli University Matriculation gowns on that day. They should therefore, endeavour to collect your matriculation gowns from the School of Postgraduate Studies from Tuesday, 3rd July, 2018.
All Principal Officers, Deans and Academic Directors are required to be dressed in academic robes for the academic procession.
All relevant organs of the University (the Electrical Unit, Physical Planning, Ceremonial Committee, Security etc) are required to take necessary action toward the success of the ceremony.
Dr. E.I. Isiramen
Deputy Registrar/School Secretary
School of Postgraduate Studies