AAU Ekpoma Admission List is out. Ambrose Alli University (AAU) merit admission list for the 2020/2021 session has been released by the school authorities. See how to check your admission status below.
How to Check AAU Admission List
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
AAU admission list which contains the names of candidates offered admission for the 2020/2021 academic session has been successfully uploaded online.
See how you can check your AAU admission status below:
- Candidates are to visit: https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants/checkstatus
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number as Applicant ID in the space provided
- Enter your Surname also in the space provided
- Click on the “Submit” button and proceed to check if you have been offered admission
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to AAU, Ekpoma admission list for the 2020/2021 academic year.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AAU admission status.
Successfully admitted students can now proceed to ACCEPT their admission offer on JAMB CAPS Portal