Summary of The Last Days at Forcados High School
and western influence on children.
1. Jimi Solade:
He is the main character in the novel. He is intelligent and very good in sports. He is also the health prefect, athletic club captain and best footballer. He won prizes such as the best Chemistry student and the best athlete.
He is a member of Tiger house. He won the 100m race and also won a scholarship to study Electrical Engineering.
2. Wole Solade:
He is the brother of Jimi Solade. He behaved in a very bad manner. He engaged in the sale and use of hard drugs. His father disliked him because of his bad behavior.
He dropped out of school because of his bad behaviour. He broke into the school laboratory and stole the new microscope and other stuff.
3. Mrs Solade:
A soft spoken woman and mother of Jimi, Wole and Femi Solade. She died of ovarian cancer. She took side with Wole when her husband made bad remarks about him.
4. Mr Solade:
Father of Femi, Wole and Jimi.
5. Efua Coker:
A tall, slender girl with large eyes and long eyelashes and a masculine voice. She went further to study medicine. She was a member of a group EGG whose aim was to cater for women and children.
Her classmates nicknamed her ‘’The Witch’’. Jimi Solade nicknamed her ‘’baby doll’’. She was a close friend of Miss Agbenenovi; a youth corper posted to Forcados High School.
She wrote a controversial letter to Miss Novi. She stood up for Jimi when everyone taught he masterminded the stealing of the new microscope and other stuff. She was expelled from St. Catherine’s.
>> See the Complete Summary Here!
46 JAMB Possible Questions On Last Day At Forcados High School
1. Mrs. Kemi Solade died of
A. cancer B. shock C. ovarian cancer D.hypertension
2. ________is the principal of Sy. Catherine School
A. Mr Mallum B. Mrs Obanje C. Mr Vann D.Mr Tade
3. Efua can be described as
A. arrogant B. liar B. unfortunate and victim of circumstances D. spoilt child
4. ________ is fond of Jimi and called him by his full name Akinjimi
A. Risikat B. Mama Silifat C. Funmi D. Aunt Moni
5. ________ violated and intimately harassed Efua
A. Jimi Solade B. Jolly Stephens C. Efua’s stepfather D. Ansa Izaegbegbe
6. _______ is nicknamed cane by the student
A. Mr Bade B. Mr Vann C. Miss AgbenenoviD. Mr. Mallum
7. The rhymers are
A. the choir of St. Catherine School B. Jimi,Ansa and Nene C. group of five boys at Forcadoshigh school D. Some girls at Forcados High School
8. Why did the Principal of Forcados High Schoolchoose to reinvestigate the theft of the laboratory equipment?
A. He knows Jimi Solade couldn’t do such things B. He knows some bad gangs must have influenced Jimi SoladeC. Efua challenge at him during Jimi’s public apology D. intervention of uncle Kazeem
9. ___________ arrived from United Kingdom for the burial of Kemi
A. Femi B. Wole C. Uncle Kazeem D. Aunt Memunat
10. One of these suffered from child abuse
A. Wole Solade B. Jolly Stephens C. Efua Coker D. Ansa Izaegbegbe
11. Mr Vann is the
A. Mathemaatics Teacher B. English teacher C. Chemistry teacher D. Physics teacher
12. Funmi’s reason for remarry is
A. for better life B. to have a man assist her in upbringing her only daughter C. to havemore assistance D. for financial assistance
13. Unlike Jimi, Efua is
A. not close to her mother B. is good in all subject C. close to her mother D. none
14. The principal of Forcados high school is
A. Mrs Obanje B. Mr Mallum C. Mr Vann D.Mr Salami
15. Efua’s attitude to people must have been influenced by
A. lack of motherly trust B. lack of motherly attention C. memory of intimate harassment and violation D. all of the above
16. One of these do not attend the same primary school with with Jimi Solade
A. Nene Ekpo B. Jolly Stephens C. Efua Coker D. Ansa Izaegbegbe
17. _______ is the head boy of Forcados High School
A. Seyi Lawal B. Jimi Solade C. AnsaIzaegbegbe D. Jolly Stephens
18. _______ has unspoken contest will Jimi over chemistry result
A. Ansa B. Seyi C. Eze D. Jolly
19. Aunti Moni is
A. Mrs Solade B. Mrs Alli C. Mrs Ekpo D.Mrs. Izaegbegbe
20. Efua’s was expelled from St. Catherine School because
A. she ran away from school without notice B. her defiant reply to the principal C. she perform woefully at the last exam D. she is sick
21. Ansa wants to study
A. Electrical Engineering B. Architecture C.Medicine D. Fine art
22. __________ photocopy Efua’s letter to Miss, Novi and circulate it in the school
A. Nene Ekpo B. Jolly Stephens C. Ansa Izaegbegbe D. Seyi Lawal
23. Efua danced with _________ at Mid-term dinner of Forcados high School
A. Jolly B. Jide C.Jimi D.Ansa
24. Efua shared her life experience with
A. Nene Ekpo B. Mrs Tanimoro, the guidance counsellor C. Mr Mallum D. Mrs Ekpo
25. The head girl of Forcados high school is
A. Efua B. Nene C. Ada D. Caro
26. Gorilla referred to
A. One of the four sport houses at Forcados B. old people at Forcados C. group of five boys at Forcados that compose Hip-hop lyrics D. Teacher Tade
27. The four sport houses at Forcados high school was named after
A. Planets B. wild animals C. Elites in the communities D. Last four outstanding graduated student
28. Caro is referred to as Queen Bee because
A. of her perpetual disdainful expression B. she is the prettiest girl in the school C. She is Jimi’s favourite D. She is aggressive
29. Okoro is
A. the labour prefect B. one of the laboratory technicians C. miserable bully D. one of the rhymers
30. Kola could never forgive Wole for
A. breaking into Forcado’s laboratory B. forging his signature C. brining shameof Solade’s family D. for being a drug peddler
31. Who is referred to as the old bear?
A. Kola Solade B. Okoro C. Jolly Stephens D. Jimi
32. __________ is referred spark
A. Jimi B. Efua C. Eze D. Wole
33. __________ is the Chemistry teacher at Forcados High School
A. Mr Salami B. Teacher Bade C. Mr Edet D. Miss Novi
34. St Catherine School uniform is
A. black and white B. purple C. lilac D. blue
35. Who is referred to as the old lion?
A. Uncle Kazeem B. Mr Mallum C. Jimi’s father D. Wole
36. Rat-face is
A. one of the bullies at Forcados B. one of the burglar of Forcados’s laboratory C. one of the people at the bar which Wole and Jim visited D. Ansa, the shy boy
37. Hadiza is
A. a friend of Nene Ekpo in her primary school B. classmate mate of Nene Ekpo C. a friend of Efua in her former school D. the only gril the go along with Efua
38. Who is nicknamed ‘The Witch?’
A. Nene B. Caro C. Efua D. Risikat
39. ___________ referred to Nene Ekpo as fashion blunder
A. Efua B. Caro C. Hadiza D. Ansa
40. Forcados High School compete with one of these school in a debate
A. St. Edmund Comprehensive High School B. Peter Mary C. St. Catherine D. None
41. Who referred to Jimi as disgusting, hateful person?
A.Nene Ekpo B. Efua C. Caro D. Mr Mallum
42. ___________ played football together with Jimi
A. Ansa B. Eze C. Seyi D. Bayo
43. Efua wishes to get in touch with
A. Jimi B. Nene C. Caro D. Dodo
44. Nene Ekpo brother attends day care at
A. Peter Mary B. Morther’s Joy Nursery School C. Daddy Care home D. Babysitter Home
45. Nene takes the lead role in a cultural art drama called
A. Ajantala B. A o merin Joba C. Oluronbi D. Ijapa Oko Yanrinbo
Leave your answers in the comments section below, let’s test ourselves!