2017 May/June NABTEB results have been released – To Check your result, See details below.
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has disclosed that it has released the May/June 2017 results for the National Business Certificate (NBC) and National Technical Certificate (NTC) examinations.
This was made known by the Registrar/ Chief Executive Officer of NABTEB, Professor Ifeoma Isiugo-Abanihe on Tuesday while addressing news men at the National Headquarters of the Board in Ikpoba Hill, Benin City, the Edo state capital.
It was noted that this year’s result was an improvement of the previous year 2016.
A breakdown of the results shows that a total of 58,448 candidates registered for the ordinary craft level examination in 1,458 centers across the country.
She said, “33, 712 candidates representing 58.75% of candidates in the NBC/NTC examination scored five credits and above including English Language and Mathematics; whereas 47,360 candidates representing 82.53% scored five credits and above with or without English Language and Mathematics.”
Candidates will be able to check their result on the official website of the board: in few hours.
How To Check 2017 May/June NABTEB Results
1. Visit https://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/
2. Enter your Candidatate Identification Number e.g. 38001178
3. Select the Type of Examination
4. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2002
5. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
7. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
To have your result sent to your e-mail address, do the followings:
- Follow steps 1-5 above.
- Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
- Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. email@example.com
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
YOU CAN NOW CHECK YOUR RESULTS USING YOUR MOBILE PHONES
- Send SMS in the format below:
- NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
- For example:
To check for May/June results,
- To check for Nov/Dec results,
Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your mobile phone via sms.
WHAT SHOULD I NOT DO?
- Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate.
- Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use