142 students Admitted by Gregory University Uturu for 2014/2015 Session
Nigerian Scholars Modified: 3 weeks ago School News
See More Under: Admission News
- OSPOLY 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Result Is Out – See How To Check Your Result Here
- BSU 2017/2018 Post UTME Screening Dates & Schedule Announced
- JAMB To Demand Provision Of O’level And A’level Results Before Admission
- FULokoja Extends 2017/2018 Post-UTME Registration Deadline
- Fed Poly Ado-Ekiti 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Announced – See Cut-off Mark, Eligibility & Registration Details
- JAMB Says They Have No Issues Reducing Cost of UTME Application Form To ₦500 - 8 hours ago
- YABATECH Hostel Accommodation List Released for 2017/2018 Session - 17 hours ago
- Al-Hikmah University Sandwich Admission Form Released for 2018/2019 Session - 17 hours ago
- Nigerian Lady Schooling in UK Shares Exam Question About “Yahoo Yahoo” in Nigeria - 22 hours ago
- Sex for Marks Scandal: OAU Female Student Involved Speaks to CNN - 22 hours ago
- NUC Discloses Names of 58 Illegal Universities Operating in Nigeria - 22 hours ago
- JAMB Asked to Reduce Cost of Application Forms By House Of Reps - 22 hours ago
- Browse Free Tutorials And Gain Mastery Choose from a few tutorials on English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Course Options Finder: Find Courses Based On Results Find out your possible course options based on your O'level results.
- Admission Chances Calculator: Calculate Likelihood Of Getting Admission Use this calculator to find out your chances of getting admission.
- Free CBT Practice for Upcoming ExamsPractice past questions from JAMB, WAEC, NECO and different schools' Post UTME for free.
- Study JAMB, WAEC and NECO Past Questions and Answers Choose from different subjects of your interest and access past questions and answers from JAMB, WAEC and NECO.
- JAMB Brochure For All Courses and Institutions See courses offered by various institutions and their UTME, DE and O'level requirements.
- JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects See detailed information about the subjects you will be writing in your UTME as well as topics to focus on.