Australian Government invites applications for Endeavour Vocational Education and Training (VET) Awards for international students for 2016 2017 entry.
The Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships offer support to internationals to undertake study, research or professional development in Australia. To apply, you must be from a participating country and/or region.
All recipients will receive:
- travel allowance: $3,000 (provision to pay up to $4,500 under special circumstances)
- establishment allowance: $2,000 (fellowships) or $4,000 (scholarships)
- monthly stipend: $3,000 (paid up to the maximum category duration on a pro-rata basis)
- health insurance for the full category duration (OSHC for international recipients)
- travel insurance (excluding during programme for international recipients)
Endeavour scholarship recipients will also receive tuition fees paid up to the maximum study/research duration on a pro-rata basis. Tuition includes student service and amenities fees.
International recipients (programme undertaken in Australia)
|Total Category Value $AUD|
|Postgraduate and postdoctoral scholarships and fellowships|
|Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship||Australian Masters or PhD||Up to 2 years for a Masters|
Up to 4 years for a PhD
|$15,000 per semester||Up to $272,500 (PhD)|
|Endeavour Research Fellowship|
(Including Australia Cheung Kong and Australia India Education Council)
|Short-term research towards an overseas Masters, PhD or postdoctoral research||4 – 6 months||n/a||Up to $24,500|
|Vocational Education and Training scholarships|
|Endeavour Vocational Education and Training (VET) Scholarship|
|Australian Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree||1 – 2.5 years||$6,500 per semester||Up to $131,000|
|Endeavour Executive Fellowship|
|Professional development||1 – 4 months||n/a||Up to $18,500|