Looking for an undergraduate or postgraduate scholarship in the United Arab Emirates? Your search might just end here. See the full details below.
The Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships are granted by the EAU Vice-Chancellor in each year, based on merit, and are valid for that particular year. Students who are awarded the Vice-Chancellor Scholarship must sustain a very good academic standing (minimum CGPA of 3.6 in the academic programmes or its equivalent in the applied/vocational programmes) throughout their study at EAU to maintain their entitlement for the scholarship.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Value of Award:
50% tuition fee
Number of Awards:
- Applicants must have assessed as international students
- Applicants must have applied for an eligible course at the university
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative average of 90%, ninety percent, or equivalent in the last year of their secondary education, with IELTS 6 academic or equivalent.
Mode of Application:
To start the application process for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships, first of all, you will need to enroll in any undergraduate or postgraduate course at Emirates Aviation University. After that, you will have to fill out an application form available at the admission and registration office. Please send you completed application forms along with the required supporting documents, to the admission and registration office by the deadline
- Documents required in support of a Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship application:
- A copy of the EAU offer letter to the programme of study.
- A copy of the relevant qualification required for admission to the programme.
- The applicant may also submit any other supporting documents.
Visit the Official Webpage for more details.