Study in Australia: Apply For the 2017/2018 University of Queensland Master of Energy Scholarship for International Students
Applications are currently being invited for the 2017/2018 University of Queensland Master of Energy Scholarship for International Students.
The University of Queensland is offering a number of scholarships for international and domestic candidates to study the Master of Energy Studies commencing in Semester 1, 2017.
1st September 2016
All scholarship candidates must meet the following requirements:
* A completed undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognised institution;
* At least three years of professional experience (paid work or volunteering experience) relevant to the program and following the completion of an undergraduate degree; and
* International candidates must also demonstrate English language proficiency (See UQ’s requirements including minimum scores for English language proficiency tests).
Scholarship Further Details
Up to six scholarships are offered, including:
* One full tuition fee scholarship (up to $52,500)
* One tuition fee scholarship (up to $26,500)
* Four partial tuition fee scholarships (up to $5,000)
Please note the final number and value of scholarships awarded will remain at the discretion of The University of Queensland and will depend on the quality of applications received. Scholarships do not include travel, accommodation or living expenses, and recipients will be responsible for paying all remaining study and living expenses.
The selection panel will assess all applications received that meet the eligibility requirements. The panel will then use the following selection criteria to rank applications and award scholarships:
* An excellent academic record and likelihood of success in studies at Masters level
* Commitment to integrated and interdisciplinary approaches to energy systems, responsible business practice and contemporary energy challenges
* Leadership qualities including collaboration and team work, flexibility, initiative, communication skills, integrity and vision through professional, educational, community and other achievements
* Potential outcomes and the likelihood of positive impacts on the individual and the energy sector from participating in the program.
In addition, candidates must receive an unconditional offer of admission into the program from The University of Queensland.
How to Apply
Scholarship applications must be submitted by 11:59pm AEST on Thursday 1 September 2016. Incomplete applications will not be considered.