Applications are currently ongoing for the Fully-Funded Scholarships at University of Stuttgart, Germany. This funding scheme seeks candidates who have relevant academic and professional experience to succeed in these master’s programmes as well as demonstrative motivation to use the new knowledge and skills to support development.
Details and FAQs about the Fully-Funded Scholarships at University of Stuttgart
- Details and FAQs about the Fully-Funded Scholarships at University of Stuttgart
- How to Apply for the Fully-Funded Scholarships at University of Stuttgart
The University of Stuttgart, Germany is one of the top nine leading technical universities in Germany (TU9) with highly ranked programs in civil, mechanical, industrial and electrical engineering. The University of Stuttgart is especially known for its excellent reputation in the fields of advanced automotive engineering, efficient industrial and automated manufacturing, process engineering, aerospace engineering and activity-based costing.
Applications are invited for the University Of Stuttgart Fully-Funded Scholarship program which is provided to International students who are willing to undertake a Masters degree program in the Institution.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
When is the application deadline?
The application deadline is 15th July 2018.
Is the scholarship offered annually?
Yes, the scholarship is offered annually.
In what country will I be studying?
If given the scholarship, you will be studying in Germany.
What are the eligible countries?
Students from Developing Countries are eligible for the scholarship.
What is the course level?
What is the scholarship value and benefits?
The scholarship is fully-funded.
How many scholarships are available?
The number of available scholarships is not specified.
What is the eligibility criteria?
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be citizens of developing countries
- have completed their Bachelors degree program
- have a very good command of English language.
- have excellent results from previous educational programs
How to Apply for the Fully-Funded Scholarships at University of Stuttgart
Documents you will need to upload in C@MPUS during the application process:
- A transcript (with grade point average). For students already enrolled at the University of Stuttgart, this is the “grade point average and transcript of record to date” printout from the LSF (Name of the pdf file: Performance Record to Date).
- Your Bachelor’s final grade report (with overall grade), if you have already completed the Bachelor’s and received the final grade report.
- Supplementary application material: Depending on the subject, you may be asked for additional application material that you must be sure to enclose. For more detailed information, please refer to the overview table.