University of Reading Scholarship Invitation: Applications are currently ongoing for the University of Reading African Real Estate Society (AfRES) Scholarships for African Masters Students. Interested students can see the details and apply if eligible.
University of Reading AfRES Scholarship Details and FAQs
- University of Reading AfRES Scholarship Details and FAQs
- When is the application deadline?
- Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
- In which host country will the awardees be studying?
- Field of Study
- What is the category of this opportunity?
- How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- How many scholarship awards are available?
- What are the benefits of the award?
- What is the duration of the program?
- How to Apply for the University of Reading African Real Estate Society (AfRES) Scholarship
- About AfRES
The University of Reading is a public university located in Reading, Berkshire in England. It was established in 1892 as a satellite college of Christ Church, Oxford.
University of Reading through the African Real Estate Society (AfRES) is offering one full fee waiver to an African student for one of the Real Estate & Planning postgraduate programmes 2019/2020
Students must have an offer to study one of the Real Estate & Planning postgraduate programmes at the University of Reading before applying for a scholarship.
When is the application deadline?
1st May 2019
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
In which host country will the awardees be studying?
Field of Study
MSc Real Estate and MSc Real Estate Finance
What is the category of this opportunity?
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
Available to African applicants only. Awards will be made on the basis of a combination of academic excellence and financial need.
How many scholarship awards are available?
What are the benefits of the award?
full fee waiver
What is the duration of the program?
How to Apply for the University of Reading African Real Estate Society (AfRES) Scholarship
- For further information please see the following document: African Real Estate Society Scholarship (see Link in Program webpage Link below)
- To apply please fill out the Scholarship Application Form and send it, along with your CV, to email@example.com
The African Real Estate Society (AfRES) , founded in 1997, is a continent-wide organization that seeks to promote networking, research and education among property professionals across Africa. It is affiliated to the International Real Estate Society (IRES), along with sister societies in North America (ARES), Asia (AsRES), Europe (ERES), the Pacific Rim (PRRES) and Latin America (LaRES). There is no profit motive and no person is paid for his or her services. The warmth and mutual support amongst members and between sister societies is characteristic, and anyone who wants to contribute is welcome.
AfRES membership is currently organized on three regions: (1) Southern Africa (Republic of South Africa, Botswana, Swaziland, Lesotho, Mozambique, Mauritius, Madagascar,Zambia, Angola and Namibia; (2) Eastern Africa (Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Republic of Congo, Seychelles,Eritrea, Djibouti,Comoros, Ethiopia, Sudan and Somalia; (3) Western Africa (Nigeria, Ghana, Mauritania, Senegal, Mali, Guinea, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Togo, Benin, Cameroon, Chad, Central Africa Republic, Congo Brazzaville, and Gabon,
The northern Africa countries of Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco are members of the Middle East and North Africa Real Estate Society(MENARES) that was set up in June 2009.