University of Essex Masters Scholarship Invitation: Applications are currently ongoing for the University of Essex Masters Scholarships for Select Countries Nigeria, Ghana Included. Interested students can see the details and apply if eligible.
University of Essex Masters Scholarship Details and FAQs
- University of Essex Masters Scholarship Details and FAQs
- When is the application deadline?
- Is the scholarship/opportunity offered annually?
- Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
- In which host country will the awardees be studying?
- What are the eligible courses and fields of study?
- What is the category of this opportunity?
- How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- How many scholarship awards are available?
- What are the benefits of the scholarship?
- How long will the scholarship last?
- How to Apply for the Programme:
University of Essex is offering scholarship awards to applicants from select countries. These awards are available for high achieving students applying for entry onto any postgraduate Master’s degree programmes at University of Essex.
The University of Essex scholarship will be awarded to any international student from the aforementioned countries, who underwent first degree overseas and is self-funding their postgraduate studies. Awards will be made on the basis of grades obtained in applicants’ first degree, so all applications for relevant courses will automatically be considered. The scholarship is awarded as a partial tuition fee waiver and is available for students on postgraduate taught Masters courses (excluding MBA).
When is the application deadline?
13th September 2019
Is the scholarship/opportunity offered annually?
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
Bangladesh, Canada, China, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, USA and Vietnam can apply for these scholarships.
In which host country will the awardees be studying?
What are the eligible courses and fields of study?
Courses offered at the university
What is the category of this opportunity?
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
In order to apply for one of these scholarships, applicants must satisfy ALL of the following conditions:
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be entirely self-funding their studies
- be applying for a full-time Masters course in 2018/19 (excluding MBA)
- meet the academic criteria in the table above
How many scholarship awards are available?
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
Bangladesh: £4,000,Canada:£2,000, China:£2,500, Ghana:£4,000, Hong Kong:£2,000, India:£4,000, Indonesia:£4,000, Japan:£3,000, Jordan:£2,000, Kazakhstan:£3,000, Malaysia:£4,000, Nigeria:£4,000, Norway:£3,000, Pakistan:£4,000, Russia:£2,000, Taiwan:£3,000, Thailand:£2,000, Turkey:£4,000, USA:£2,000 and Vietnam:£4,000. Paid as discount on tuition fee
How long will the scholarship last?
Payable for the first year of tuition fees.
How to Apply for the Programme:
If applicants meet all the eligibility criteria and firmly accept the offer by 13 September 2019, then they are automatically awarded this scholarship. Applicants will be notified of the award by the end of October 2019.
No need to complete an application form.
Your eligibility will be assessed based on the academic transcripts and certificates that you submit with your application for your place at Essex.