University of Birmingham/UKEAS Scholarship Invitation: Applications are currently ongoing for the University of Birmingham/UKEAS Nigeria Outstanding Achievement Scholarships for Undergraduate Nigerian Students. Interested students can see the details and apply if eligible.
University of Birmingham/UKEAS Nigeria Scholarship Details and FAQs
- University of Birmingham/UKEAS Nigeria Scholarship Details and FAQs
- When is the application deadline?
- Is the scholarship/opportunity offered annually?
- Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
- In which host country will the awardees be studying?
- Eligible Field of Study:
- What is the category of this opportunity?
- How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- How many scholarship awards are available?
- What are the benefits of the scholarship?
- How long will the scholarship last?
- How to Apply for the University of Birmingham/UKEAS Outstanding Achievement Scholarships
The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce three scholarship awards of £5,000 for Nigerian students applying for entry to an undergraduate programme at the University starting September 2019. This is a joint award with our local representatives, UKEAS Nigeria, and will be awarded to the highest performing students starting their University of Birmingham programmes in September 2019.
The University of Birmingham UK is offering a joint award with UKEAS for Nigerian students to apply for Outstanding Achievement Scholarships to pursue undergraduate studies in 2019/2020
When is the application deadline?
30th May 2019
Is the scholarship/opportunity offered annually?
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
In which host country will the awardees be studying?
University of Birmingham, UK
Eligible Field of Study:
Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences.
What is the category of this opportunity?
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full time undergraduate programme starting September 2019. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be classed as Nigeria domiciled and a Nigerian national.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2019 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred). Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to our local representatives – UKEAS Nigeria.
- Accept an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with UKEAS Nigeria by 30 May 2019.
How many scholarship awards are available?
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
The scholarship award is for £5,000 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full time undergraduate degree programme at the University.
How long will the scholarship last?
First year only
How to Apply for the University of Birmingham/UKEAS Outstanding Achievement Scholarships
To apply for the scholarship students will need to have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham, have selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice, and be registered with UKEAS Nigeria by the scholarship deadline of 30 May 2019. Selection for the award will be based on academic merit. No interview will be required. The scholarships will be announced in late-August.