Unilever Ideatrophy Competition for Nigerian University Students: Application are currently being accepted for the Unilever Ideatrophy Competition for Nigerian University students 2018. Interested students should see the details below.
Unilever Ideatrophy Competition Details and FAQs
Unilever is a British-Dutch transnational consumer goods company headquartered in Rotterdam, Netherlands. Its products include food and beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products.
Unilever Nigeria Plc manufactures and markets consumer products primarily in the home, personal care and foods categories. The Company sells products such as Omo washing powder, Key soap, Royco bouillon, Lipton tea, Blue Band margarine, Pears baby care goods, Vaseline petroleum jelly, Lux soap, and Close Up toothpaste.
Do you have what it takes to figure out how businesses work in real life? Can you solve a business’s challenge and provide a viable solution? Are you one of our country’s future industry leaders?
When is the application deadline?
September 2nd 2018
What are the eligibility criteria?
The 7th edition of the Unilever Ideatrophy competition is open to university undergraduates in Nigeria, not in their first or final year.
Participants must form teams of 3 to enter the competition.
The competition is in 3 stages:
- Participants will be required to share their ideas to challenge posed by OMO, a top detergent brand by Unilever. Successful entries at this point will be required to send in a video of their proposed solutions.
- Shortlisted teams get the opportunity to attend the boot camp and compete at the semi-finals based on their performance in the first stage.
- Semifinalists at the boot camp will compete on the big stage at the grand finale!
- If your team is among the top 2 finalists, you will get an all-expense paid trip to represent Nigeria at the Africa rounds in South Africa, and you could also get the chance to represent Africa at the global level in London tagged the ‘Future Leaders League’! Winners at the global stage get to attend the One Young world conference in 2019.
- You could also get to win an internship opportunity amongst other consolation prizes. Entries for the first stage of the competition close on Sunday, the 2nd of September .
For More Information, visit the webpage below