Government of Turkey Scholarship Invitation: Applications are currently ongoing for the Government of Turkey Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships (Türkiye Burslari) for International Students. Interested students can see the details and apply if eligible.
Government of Turkey Scholarship Details and FAQs
- Government of Turkey Scholarship Details and FAQs
- When is the application deadline?
- Is the scholarship/opportunity offered annually?
- Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
- To be taken at (Universities):
- What are the eligible courses and fields of study?
- What is the category of this opportunity?
- How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
- Required Documents
- How many scholarship awards are available?
- What are the benefits of the scholarship?
- How long will the scholarship last?
- How to Apply for the Turkish Government Scholarship
Türkiye Scholarships include both scholarship and university placement at the same time. Applicants will be placed in a university and programme among their preferences specified in the online application form. Candidates can apply only one scholarship programme in accordance with their educational background and academic goals.
The Turkish Government opens application for the Türkiye Scholarships for International Students from any country to study for Bachelors, Master’s and Doctorate degrees.
When is the application deadline?
20th February 2019
Is the scholarship/opportunity offered annually?
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
See List below.
To be taken at (Universities):
What are the eligible courses and fields of study?
Courses offered at the universities
What is the category of this opportunity?
Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
How do I know if I’m eligible for the scholarship?
To be eligible for Turkiye scholarship, applicants must;
- be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply)
- not be a registered student in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying.
- There is also age condition candidates are required to meet:• For applicants applying to Undergraduate Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1998,
• For applicants applying to Master’s Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1989,
• For applicants applying to Ph.D Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1984,
- Applicants shouldn’t have any health problems barrier to education.
- have at least 75 % cumulative grade point average or diploma grade over their maximum graduation grade or have at least 75 % success in any accepted national or international graduate admissions test.
- Online application
- A copy of a bachelor or master’s diploma or document indicating that the candidate is bachelor or master’s senior student
- A certified bachelor and/or master’s transcript (indicating courses taken and relevant grades of the candidate)
- A copy of a valid ID card (passport, national ID, birth certificate etc.)
- Passport photo
How many scholarship awards are available?
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
The Scholarship Covers:
- Monthly stipend (600 TL for undergraduate, 850 TL for master and 1.200 TL for PhD )
- Full tuition fee
- 1-year Turkish language course
- Free accommodation
- Round-trip air ticket
- Health insurance
How long will the scholarship last?
For the period of study